Stranger Things is an American-based science fiction TV series. The series created by Duffer Brothers. The show is starring Winona Ryder, Davide Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, and Millie Bobby Brown as the main characters. When a young boy vanishes from a small town, and it turns leads to uncovering mysteries involving the secret experiments. This again leads to the involvement of terrifying supernatural forces and one strange girl. As of now, three seasons have been released. The Stranger Things fourth season is all set to release. You can stream three seasons on Netflix. Now let us see how to watch Stranger Things 4 on Firestick.
The three seasons are available on Netflix. So you can install Netflix on Firestick and stream the show with an active subscription. The show is so successful, so as a part of a campaign, Netflix made the first episode of the show available for free. The users can watch the first episode without even signing in.
How to Watch Stranger Things 4 on Firestick
(1) Make sure to subscribe to Netflix beforehand.
The basic plan costs $8.99/month/one device for SD quality videos, the standard plan costs $13.99/month/2 devices for HD quality videos, and the premium plan costs $17.99/month/4 devices for UHD quality video streaming.
(2) Boot up your Firestick and then click on the Search icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
(3) Type Netflix with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Now, choose the Netflix app from the search results.
(5) Click on the Get or Download button on the screen.
(6) The Netflix app will be installed on your Firestick.
(7) Now, launch the app by clicking on the Open button.
(8) Enter your username and password to sign in.
(9) Search for the Stranger Things show and start watching it.
Watch the first three seasons and wait for the arrival of 4th season.
Alternative Way to watch Stranger Things 4 on Firestick
You can cast Netflix from your Android smartphone to your Amazon Firestick. But before that, you need to enable screen mirroring on Firestick. Follow the given steps to cast Netflix to Firestick.
(1) Hold the home button on your Amazon Firestick remote.
(2) Now, click on the Screen Mirroring option and leave the screen as it is.
(3) Make sure to connect your smartphone and your Firestick to the same Wi-Fi network.
(4) Now, launch the Netflix app on your Android smartphone.
(5) Start playing the Stranger Things show.
(6) Go to Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
(7) Select your Firestick from the list of available devices.
(8) Once the connection is successful, you can watch the show on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When Stranger Things Season 4 will release?
Stranger Things is scheduled to release in the first half of 2022.
2. Is Stranger Things on Amazon Prime?
No, the series isn’t available on Amazon Prime.