Swift Streamz is a streaming service that offers you hundreds of TV channels and on-demand videos for free. The apps allow you to watch free TV channels from all over the world. It provides you with 720+ live TV channels, on-demand videos, and more. As the Firestick is based on Android OS, you can install all the Android apps on your Firestick. Let’s see how to install Swift Streamz on Firestick.
Swift Streamz does not require any subscription or registration. You can watch HD videos from different countries like France, Japan, Greece, India, Pakistan, and more. You can watch different countries channel at you home or home country.
How To Install Swift Streamz On Firestick
 Before installing any Android app on Firestick, you need to enable the Apps from Unknown Source option.
- Select the Settings option from the Fire TV home screen.
- On the right side, you will find the My Fire TV option. Click on it.
- Now, select the Developer options.
- You will get the Apps from Unknown Source option.
- Finally, select the Turn on option from the pop-up screen to enable it.
 Now, you need the Downloader app to install the Swift Streamz on Firestick.
- Go back to the home page and select the Search option.
- On the search box, type Downloader.
- Select the Downloader app from the suggestion list.
- Once the app installation screen, click the Download button.
- After the app is downloaded, select the Open button to launch the app.
 Select the Search bar on the Downloader app.
 Enter the Swift Streamz URL and click the Go button.
 Once the Swift Streamz app gets downloaded, click the Install button to install the app on your Firestick.
 Finally, click the Open button.
Note: Once the app is installed, deleted the APK file to save your device space.
Through this method, you can easily get the Swift Streamz app on your Firestick. Unlike, other apps you need not do any subscription to watch channels. You can stream all the video content in the Swift Streamz app for free.
1. How do I get Swift Streamz on Firestick?
You can download the Swift Streamz on your Fire TV Stick by using the Downloader app.
3. How many languages do Swift Streamz supports?
Swift Streamz supports nearly 44+ languages.