The Weather Channel is one of America’s Pay-TV channels. It specialized in TV shows relating to weather reports, traffic news, climate updates, etc. It is one of the world’s largest weather forecasting channels that covers more than 300 cities. The channel will help you to stay updated and plan your upcoming trips accordingly. With The Weather Channel on Google TV, you can stay up-to-date with current and upcoming weather and climate.
It brings you info regarding the severe weather alerts for your local area. You can even check the extended forecast covering the hourly forecast of every day of the week. You should install The Weather Channel TV Everywhere app on your Google TV. Further, you should have a cable or satellite TV service provider subscription. Even otherwise, you can rely on any streaming service provider to get access to the Weather Channel live and on-demand.
How to Add The Weather Channel on Google TV
(1) Turn on your Chromecast with Google TV and connect the device to the internet network.
(2) From the home screen, select Search and clicking on the Search for Apps option.
(3) Type as The Weather Channel, or you can search for it using Google Assistant.
(4) Select The Weather Channel app from the search results.
(5) On the app info screen, click on the Install button.
(6) Launch the app and choose to sign in. An activation code will appear on the screen.
(7 Visit http://weathergroup.com/activate-device and choose your pay-TV service provider.
(8) Enter the code on the following screen and click Activate. Make sure to log in with your pay-TV service provider.
(9) The app on your Google TV will refresh and start loading.
Alternative Ways to Stream The Weather Channel on Google TV
Starter Pack: 115+ channels at $64.99/month; Elite Pack: $79.99/month for 150+ live TV channels.
To watch The Weather Channel, you can get Fubo TV on Google TV. It offers various channels like A&E, AMC, BET, Bravo, Comedy Central, CNBC, MSNBC, ESPN, Fox Sports, and more. The Weather Channel is available on all the fuboTV subscription packs.
Entertainment Pack – $69.99/month for 65+ live TV channels; Choice Pack – $64.99/month for 90+ live TV channels; Ultimate – $94.99/month for 130+ live TV channels; Premier – $139.99/month for 140+ live TB channels.
AT&TV on Google TV is one of the largest streaming service providers in the USA. It offers 100+ live TV channels and 65000+ Video On Demand movies and TV series to stream. With this channel, you can stream The Weather Channel.
Basic Plan – $5.99/month for 1 device; Classic – $7.99/month for 2 devices; Premium $9.99/month for 4 devices.
Frndly is one of the latest streaming service providers that feature various channels like Weather Channel, Hallmark Channel, Game Show Network, QVC. Frndly channel supports connecting up to 3 devices simultaneously.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get The Weather Channel without cable?
You can get The Weather Channel without cable with the streaming service providers like Fubo TV, Frndly TV, AT&T TV.
2. Is The Weather Channel app free?
You can download it for free on different devices. But to stream the contents, you need to log in with a cable or satellite TV service provider subscription.