TLC is an American-based pay-TV channel that is owned by Discovery Inc. TLC stands for The Learning Channel. You can watch shows like Dr. Pimple Popper, 7 Little Johnsons, Little People Big World, Extreme Sisters, Our Daughtered, 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After, Say Yes to the Dress, Save My Skin, Sweet Home Sextuplets, and more. It mainly features TV series and various other Lifestyle shows. Let us see how to Chromecast TLC to your TV screen.
TLC GO is a streaming app for watching app all your favorite shows of TLC on your Android or iOS smartphone and also on streaming devices like Amazon Firestick and Roku. Both the Android and iOS app versions support casting. You can directly cast the contents from your smartphone.
How to Chromecast TLC from Smartphone
(1) On your Android or iOS smartphone, install the TLC Go app from the Play Store and App Store.
(2) Connect your smartphone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
(3) Launch the TLC app and sign in with your pay-TV credentials.
(4) Now, start playing any video you want.
(5) Tap the Cast icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
(6) Select your Chromecast device.
(7) Once the connection is successful, the video will be streamed on your TV screen.
How to Chromecast TLC from PC
(1) From your PC, launch the Google Chrome web browser.
(2) Visit the TLC website.
(3) Make sure to connect your PC and your Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
(4) Right-click on the screen and click on the Cast option.
(5) Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
(6) Click on the Sources drop-down and choose the Cast Tab option.
(7) When the screen is mirrored to the TV, you can start streaming the videos.
Related: How to Stream TLC on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Watch TLC on Chromecast?
Yes, you can Chromecast TLC with the TLC GO app
2. Does TLC have AirPlay?
Yes, the AirPlay feature is available with the TLC Go app.