TruTV is one of the American-based live TV channels owned by the AT&T TV Network. It mainly focuses on crime-thriller shows, criminal cases coverage, and legal dramas. But now, it is mainly streaming comical reality shows, sitcoms, and various series. It brings live shows and sports programming. TruTV is one of the live TV channel apps that is available on the Amazon App Store for Firestick. With this app, you can binge-watch originals, classic shows, full episodes, etc.
TruTV has its own TV Everywhere app that you can install on your Firestick and access the contents by signing in with your pay-TV service provider like AT&T TV, DirecTV, Spectrum, Optimum, Fios, etc. You can stream the content without any cable operators.
How to Get TruTV on Firestick
Quick Guide: On Fire TV, select Find >> choose Search >> search and select TruTV >> click Get >> select Open >> sign in to activate and start streaming.
1. Connect your Firestick streaming device to the internet.
2. From the Fire TV home, click the Find option to choose Search.
3. On the search screen, type TruTV using the screen keys.
4. Then, select the TruTV app from the search results.
5. On the channel information screen, click the Get button or Download button.
6. TruTV app will be installed on your streaming device.
7. Click Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
8. Choose Sign in, and an activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
9. From a browser on a phone or PC, visit https://www.trutv.com/activate.
10. Choose Amazon Fire TV from the Select a Device drop-down.
11. On the next screen, enter the activation code and click Submit.
12. Now, restart the app on your streaming device, and it will load the contents to stream.
Alternative Way: How to Watch TruTV on Firestick without Cable
TruTV is one of the channels offered by the Sling Blue Pack. Or you can also get the channel with the combined pack. Sling Blue pack costs $35/month, and the Sling combine pack costs $50/month. You can access TruTV, HGTV, A&E, etc., with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. You can install Sling TV on Firestick to stream TruTV titles.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu on Firestick offers TruTV along with TNT, HGTV, FX, A&E, etc. The streaming service offers nearly 65+ live TV channels and millions of on-demand content. Using Hulu + Live TV offers complete entertainment at $64/month and $70.99/month (Ad-free). It even comes with 50 hours of cloud storage and 2 simultaneous streams.
DirecTV Stream is yet another option to get the TruTV on Firestick. It offers 4 different subscription packs ranging from $69.99/month to $139.99/month. It provides you with the best of live TV and on-demand titles along with cloud-based DVR and 3 simultaneous streams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install the app on Firestick for free.
If you want to stream TruTV, you have to pay for a pay-TV service provider, and the cost depends on the service provider you choose.
Yes, you can install the TruTV on Amazon Fire Stick from the Amazon App Store and activate your account with a pay-TV service provider to stream the channel.
You can watch TruTV channels without cable using DIRECTV, Spectrum, Hulu, Sling Tv, YouTube TV, etc. So
No. Pluto TV doesn’t offer TruTV as a part of its package.