You can install Tubi TV on your Roku directly from the Channel Store. With Tubi TV on Roku, you can stream thousands of movies and TV shows for free. It is one of the largest free streaming platforms offering award-winning TV series and movies. Tubi offers content from various categories, including comedy, drama, classic content, kids’ content, animes, and much more.
How to Add Tubi TV on Roku?
Tubi TV is available on Roku’s Streaming Channel list. To add Tubi TV to your Channel list, follow these simple steps.
1. Press the home button on your remote to launch the home screen.
2. On the left side of the screen, select ‘Streaming Channels’ to open the Roku Channel Store.
3. Search for Tubi TV and press ‘OK’ to view the channel details.
4. Select the ‘Add Channel’ option to install the Tubi TV app on your Roku TV.
With the above process, you have added Tubi TV to your TV. However, you need to activate your account to use it.
How to Activate your Tubi account?
Before accessing Tubi on Roku, you need to sign in to it. It only takes a few simple steps to log in.
1. On your Roku Home screen, open the Tubi TV app.
2. Using your remote, choose the ‘Sign In’ option on the left navigation column.
3. An activation key appears on your TV screen. Make sure that you keep this activation code visible on your TV during the process.
4. On any web browser, visit the TubiTV activation link. If you are already on Tubi TV, click on ‘Sign In’ and enter your details. In the other case, select the ‘Register’ option to create a new account.
5. On the next page, enter the activation code. Finally, click on the ‘Activate’ button.
With this, the screen on your TV updates and automatically gets logged into your account. On completing the activation, you can stream through your favorite channels and content with Tubi on Roku.
How to Fix Tubi TV not working on the Roku issue?
If Tubi is not working on Roku, you can follow the below troubleshooting methods:
- Update the Tubi app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Tubi app on your device.
- Clear the app cache.
- Restart your Roku device.
- If nothing works, then reset your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tubi TV is a free app that streams content totally free on all platforms. However, it contains ads and is available free of charge on Roku as well.
Tubi TV is one of the channels available on the Roku Channel Store. All you need to do is add Tubi TV to enjoy its content.