Do you like to stream UFC pay-per-view events live on Roku? Then, you should add the UFC application from the Roku Channel Store. After adding the UFC app, sign in with your UFC Fight Pass account to watch live events from UFC, Invicta FC, Strikeforce, PRIDE, and more. The UFC Fight Pass Subscription costs $10.99/month (or) $95.99/year. In addition to UFC Fight Pass, you should buy a PPV at an extra cost for special events.
You can also install ESPN on Roku to stream 40 live UFC events, featuring pay-per-view events and UFC Fight Night bouts. To access UFC on ESPN, you must have an ESPN+ subscription of $10.99/month (or) $109.99/year. For live streaming UFC PPV via ESPN+, it requires an additional fee of $79.99 per event.
In this article, I will teach you how to install and stream UFC on Roku.
How to Stream UFC on Roku Using UFC Fight Pass
1. Turn on your Roku and ensure it is connected to WiFi.
2. On the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
2. Select the Search Channels option.
3. Enter UFC using the on-screen keyboard in the search bar.
4. Select the UFC app from the search results.
5. Click Add Channel to begin the installation.
6. Tap Go to Channel to open the UFC app and sign in with the UFC Fight Pass credentials.
7. Enjoy watching UFC on your Roku device.
Note: Like Roku, you can stream UFC on Apple TV using the UFC Fight Pass account.
How to Watch UFC on Roku Using ESPN+
1. Head to the Roku home screen and click Streaming Channels.
2. Next, select the Search Channels option.
3. In the search bar, enter ESPN using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Further, select the ESPN channel from the search results.
5. Click on the Add channel button on the app info page.
6. Then, open the ESPN app by clicking Go to Channel.
7. In the ESPN app, click the Settings icon and select Subscriptions.
8. Click ESPN+ and note down the activation code.
9. Visit (espn.com/activate) on a mobile or laptop. Input the activation code and tap Continue.
10. Then, login to your existing ESPN account to verify.
11. Once verified, you will see “Subscription successfully linked” on the browser screen.
12. The content will refresh on the ESPN app on Roku.
Go to the ESPN+ category and watch UFC live events on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not necessarily. If you have an ESPN+ subscription or a pay TV provider that provides ESPN, you can watch UFC on Roku.
Yes. UFC Fight Pass offers a 14-day free trial for new subscribers.
Yes. UFC PPC events will be added to the UFC Fight Pass library about one month after the events air live. So, you can watch the PPV event without any subscription.
Yes. All UFC PPV events will be available for replay to all ESPN+ subscribers 16 days after the initial event.