USA Network is also known as the USA, is one of the popular basic cable TV channels owned by NBCUniversal Television and the Streaming division of Comcast’s NBCUniversal. The channel was launched in 1977 as Madison Square Garden Sports Network and later was rebranded as USA Network in 1980. The channel features many original programs along with some sports shows, including WWE. In this article, let us discuss everything about installing the USA Network on FireStick.
The app is available for Fire TV devices, and you can find it on the Amazon App Store. YIn addition, you will also find an alternative way to watch the USA app on your Firestick if you get into this section.
How to Install USA Network on Firestick
1. At first, select the Find menu and select the Search icon from the Home Screen of your Firestick.
2 Type in as USA Network in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard and click on GO.
3. Select the USA Network app from the search results.
4. Click the Download button on the app info page.
5. After the downloading is complete, click on Open.
6. Sign in with your pay-TV service provider and enjoy watching your favorite shows.
Related: How to Install PlayStation Vue on Firestick
Sideload USA Network on Firestick [Alternative Method]
1. Tap on the Settings in the Home screen of your Firestick
2. Select My Fire TV/Devices in the Settings.
3. Go to Developer Options from the list
4. Next, choose Apps from Unknown Sources to turn it on.
5. Finally, click on Turn On to confirm your selection
6. Repeat the same steps to turn on ABD debugging.
7. Once this is done, go to your home screen, and in the search bar, type in Downloader.
8. Select the Downloader app from the search results.
9. Click the Download button on the app info page.
10. Once the download is completed, open the Downloader app.
11. Tap Allow if any pop-up prompts.
12. In the search bar, type the USA Network apk and click GO. Wait for the download to complete.
13. Once the download is complete, click on the Install button at the bottom right corner.
14. When the installation is completed, select Open to launch the app and Sign in with your pay TV subscription credentials.
Related: How to Stream El Rey Network on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you need a subscription to USA Network?
No. The app is free to download on the app store. However, you will need a pay-TV subscription to access the contents of USA Network.
2. Is USA Network on Fire TV?
Yes. The USA Network app is available on the Amazon App Store.