If you ever have imagined that you can watch all the genres on a single platform, VRV is one such service. It provides you with the kind of titles available like comedy, horror, sci-fi, anime, and cartoons. VRV is a streaming service that was launched in 2016. Crunchyroll owns the platform. But, you need to purchase a premium account to gain full access to their services. Also, you can watch the VRV content on devices like Android/iOS smartphones, Firestick, and Roku devices. You shall find more about the installation of VRV on Firestick and more about it from here.
And it does not produce any original content. VRV affiliates with other streaming services such as Funimation, Cartoon Hangover, CuriosityStream, Nerdist, NickSplat, and more other platforms. You can install the VRV application to stream it on your supported devices online. And you can sign up for free to access limited content with ads. But to get complete access to the platform, you need to be a premium subscriber.
How to Install VRV On Firestick
1. Setup your Firestick on TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for VRV using the virtual keyboard.
5. Choose the VRV app from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install the application.
7. After installation, open the application and log in to stream free anime, Sci-fi, and more.
Related: How to Stream Ovation NOW On Firestick [Guide]
Alternative Method to Install VRV on Firestick
1. Visit the official website of Amazon.
2. In the Search Bar, type VRV and search for it.
3. Choose the VRV application from the search result.
4. Now, choose Deliver to as Firestick.
5. Click on the Deliver button to install the VRV application.
Related: How to Stream beIN Sports on Firestick [Possible Ways]
How to Get Crunchyroll in VRV for Free
With an existing Crunchyroll account, you can watch it for free on VRV. The steps to watch Crunchyroll on VRV are given below.
1. Go to the official website of VRV.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Then, go to Account Settings > Account Linking.
4. Now, enter your Crunchyroll account details.
5. After the account linking process, you can watch Crunchyroll on VRV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is VRV on Firestick?
Yes, VRV is available on Firestick.
2. How much is VRV Premium?
You can get VRV Premium for $9.99/month.
3. Is VRV free with ads?
You can watch all available content ad-free on VRV with a premium subscription.
4. How to resolve VRV not working on the Firestick issue?
In that case, you shall uninstall and reinstall the VRV app. If the problem persists, you shall reset your device and try using it.