TNT is one of the popular TV channels in the USA. Since every TV channel has its own streaming app, TNT is no exception. The company has launched its streaming app, Watch TNT, for smartphones and streaming devices. So, you can install the Watch TNT app on your Roku devices with ease. With this app, you can get access to movies, series, and live sports. To access the app, you need an active cable or satellite subscription.
The app supports most TV providers in the USA like, AT&T. Time Warner Cable, Spectrum, and more. Apart from cable TV providers, you can also use live TV providers like Hulu, Sling TV, and fuboTV. By using cable TV or live TV provider credentials, you can access the TNT app on Roku without any additional cost.
How to Get TNT on Roku
(1) On the Roku remote, tap the Home button to get the Home screen.
(2) Scroll down to the Streaming Channels option and tap on it.
(3) Now, the Roku Channel Store will appear.
(4) Navigate to the Search Channels option to search for the app.
(5) After that, the on-screen keyboard will appear. Type TNT or Watch TNT and search.
(6) Select the Watch TNT app from the search results.
(7) On the next screen, tap the Add channel button to install the app on your Roku.
(8) After the installation, tap the Go to channel button to open the TNT Roku app.
(9) Sign in with your cable TV or live TV provider and watch all the TNT drama and other video content on Roku.
How to Activate TNT on Roku
(1) Launch the Watch TNT app on your TV.
(2) Hover to click on the Sign-in option.
(3) Make a note of the TNT activation code displayed on the screen.
(4) Visit the activation site (https://www.tntdrama.com/activate/roku) from a PC or phone browser.
(5) Provide the Activation Code on the field provided and click Submit to complete the TNT Roku activate.
(6) Now, enter the TV provider details to log in to TNT and start streaming its titles.
Alternate Way: How to Watch TNT on Roku TV
You can also screen mirror the Watch TNT app from your Android device to your Roku device. To do so,
(1) Open the Settings menu on your Roku device.
(2) Choose the System option from the Settings menu.
(3) Under System Settings, select the Screen mirroring feature.
(4) Select the Screen mirroring mode and choose the Always Allow option.
(5) Now, connect your smartphone or tablet to the same WiFi network and tap the Cast icon.
(6) Your smartphone will look for nearby casting devices. Select your Roku device when detected.
(7) Then, open the Watch TNT app and play any video. It will appear on your Roku device.
You can watch all the latest movies from Hollywood and more with TNT on Roku live TV. Use your cable TV or live TV account to access the TNT channel and stream movies & series for free. In addition to watching it on Roku, you can Chromecast TNT to TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the TNT app is free. However, you need to have a cable TV or live TV subscription.
Yes. The channel is officially available on the Roku Channel Store.
To fix TNT won’t activate issue, you shall clear the browser cookies, reinstall the TNT channel, check for the internet speed, and reset your Roku at last.
Yes. You can watch TNT without cable using Sling TV, YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, DirecTV Stream, etc.
If the app doesn’t work on Roku, you shall uninstall and reinstall the Watch TNT app. Also, connect your device to stable internet connectivity.
TNT subscription plans start at $6.99/month after a 30-day free trial.