Nowadays, many streaming services broadcast live sports. However, only some satisfy the users’ sports desires, and Willow is one among them. Willow TV is a paid streaming service with ICC and premier league matches. It is the best platform to live stream cricket matches. In addition to cricket matches, the users can also watch Football, Tennis, Rugby, and Cycling. At an affordable cost, the users can stream unlimited sports. To view cricket matches at high picture quality, one must install Willow TV on Roku. It is the best choice to stream sports content.
The impressive benefit of Willow TV is its ad-free feature. The users can stream their favorite cricket matches without any third-party ad interruptions. Unfortunately, the Willow TV subscription price is 9.99$ per month, and it does not provide any free trial.
How to Add Willow TV on Roku Device
1) Turn On your Roku device and sign in using your Roku account. Ignore this step if already done.
2) On your Roku remote, press the home button and navigate to the home screen. Skip this step, If you’re already on the home screen.
3) On the left pane, look for the option Streaming Channels and tap it.
4) Scroll down using the D-pad on your Roku remote and select Search Channels.
5) Type Willow TV on the search box using the virtual keyboard.
6) Click the Willow TV app from the search results.
7) Select the Add Channel button and tap OK to install the app on your Roku device.
8) Launch the Willow TV app and follow the on-screen prompts to get the app. (You’ll find the Willow TV app on the home screen)
How to Add Willow TV on Roku using the Roku App
If you have Willow TV installed on your smartphone, you shall add the app from your handheld to Roku.
2) Open the app and sign in using the Roku credentials. Make sure that the Roku account you’re using is the same for the Roku device and Roku account.
3) Once you’re in, you’ll find the Channel tab at the bottom.
4) Navigate to the Channels tab and click Channel Store displayed at the top.
5) Look for the Willow TV app on the screen or tap the Search icon at the top and type Willow TV.
6) Select the Willow TV app from the search results.
7) Tap Add Channel to install the app.
8) Now, you can see the Willow TV app on the home screen of your Roku TV.
How to Activate Willow TV on Roku Device
1) Open the Willow TV app.
2) You’ll see an activation code displayed on the screen and the instructions to activate the Willow TV app on Roku.
3) Take a note of the activation code.
4) Open a browser on your smartphone or computer and visit the Willow TV activation site.
5) Fill the Activation code in the box.
6) Tap Activate and follow the on-screen instructions to activate Willow TV on Roku.
7) Now, open Willow TV on Roku and stream your favorite cricket match.
Read Also: How to Add and Watch Beachbody on Demand on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Does Roku have Willow?
Yes! Willow TV is available on Roku. The users can download the Willow TV app directly from the Roku Channel Store. Refer to the steps above to learn more.
2) Do I need to pay for Willow TV?
Yes! Willow TV is a premium subscription service that charges $9.99 per month. However, you will not find any free trial with Willow.
3) Can I watch Willow TV on Sling TV?
Yes! You can stream the Willow TV app content on Sling TV. It is available on the Roku Store. Just download the Sling TV on Roku and start streaming league matches.