There is no shortage of streaming devices, and TiVo Stream is now the latest addition to the list. It has an Android OS interface and works just like the Android TV. Zwift is a virtual reality application used to make you fit with challenges, fun, and entertainment. It is a simple virtual running and cycling app that has got 1000+ workouts from various professional trainers around the world. Zwift app is compatible with Android, iOS, Apple TV, and TiVo Stream too.
It will be quite inconvenient to work out with videos streaming on a mobile screen. It would be better if you get to stream on a bigger screen. With TiVo Stream, you can stream the workout videos and virtual world videos on your TV. But unfortunately, you cannot download the Zwift app on your TiVo Stream. You have to sideload the app on TiVo Stream.
How to Install Zwift on TiVo Stream
(1) From your TiVo Stream home screen, navigate to the Google Play Store.
(2) Click on the Search field and type Downloader.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the search results.
(4) Click on the Install button.
(5) Click on the Settings option.
(6) On the Settings screen, click on the Device Preference option and then choose Security and Restrictions.
(7) Now, choose Unknown Sources, then make sure that the Downloader app is enabled.
Sideload Zwift on TiVo Stream Using Downloader
(1) Now, launch the Downloader app on your TiVo Stream.
(2) Click on the Allow button to provide the necessary permissions.
(3) Make sure that the Home tab is selected on the left pane and click on the URL field.
(4) Type the Zwift apk URL https://bit.ly/3cSbBOS.
(5) Click on the Go button.
(6) On the following screen, click on the Install option.
(7) Now, launch the Zwift app and start your fitness sessions on your TiVo Stream device.
Alternative Way – Cast Zwift to TiVo Stream
(1) Connect your Android smartphone and your TiVo Stream to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Then, pull out the notification bar and tap on the Cast icon.
(3) Now, select your TiVo Stream device.
(4) Click Start Now, and your phone will be mirrored to the TiVo Stream connected TV.
(5) Now, launch the Zwift app and start streaming the workout videos on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Zwift on Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much is Zwift Subscription?
Zwift subscription costs $14.99/month with a 30-days free trial.
2. Can you cast to TiVo Stream?
TiVo Stream is an Android-powered TV that has got Chromecast in-built features. So it will easy to cast the apps that support Chromecast.