Variety is the spice for life. Yes, people of this era expect varieties in almost everything. Right from their food, clothes, gadgets, and so on. In the same way, they expect it in watching movies and TV shows too. They need a variety of programs. So in order to meet their expectation level, many OTT and DTH services were found. They offer many channels and programs, in order to, be ahead among their competitors. One such DTH service provider is Airtel Xstream. Airtel Xstream is a new age DTH television that turns any television into a smart TV. With this, you can watch various kinds of online content via various OTT apps such as Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, etc,. Apart from the DTH service, Airtel Xstream also serves as an app for your smartphones and devices. Airtel Xstream is one of the competible Chromecast apps and you can easily cast the content to your TV.
How to Chromecast Airtel Xstream?
Casting Airtel Xstream on your TV is actually easy. You can cast it either from your smartphone or PC. As mentioned earlier, Airtel Xstream is compatible with casting and you can easily cast with a tap. Before proceeding further, complete the below steps:
- Before starting the process, connect both your smartphone/PC and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network. You can cast only when the devices are connected to the same wireless connectivity.
- Make sure to install the latest version of the Airtel Xstream app on your phone. If it is through a PC/Laptop, then you must have the updated version of the Chrome browser.
How to Chromecast Airtel Xstream via Smartphone?
Airtel Xstream app is available for Android and iPhone. Connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port of the TV and turn it on. Now follow the steps below to cast content:
1. Launch the Airtel Xstream app on your Android/iPhone.
2. Enter your login details and login into your account. Airtel Xstream app works for Airtel users only. Hence, you have to enter your Airtel phone number or DTH number to login into the app.
3. On the top right corner of the screen, select the ‘Cast’ icon. The cast icon will appear only when both the devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
4. The list of devices that are ready to cast will appear. Now select your chromecast device from the list of available devices.
5. Select any movie/video of your choice and play it.
6. The video you chose will now play on your TV. You can use your phone as a remote to change the video, adjust the volume, play/pause or to stop the casting purpose.
With the above method, you can watch your favorites from the Airtel Xstream app on the big screen.
Using Chrome browser on PC/Laptop
You can also use Chrome browser on PC to cast the content to your TV as well.
1. Open ‘Chrome browser’ in your PC/Laptop.
2. Now go to Airtel Xstream’s official website.
3. Enter your phone number and ‘Sign In’.
4. Play any video of your choice.
5. Click the ‘three dotted’ menu on the top right corner of the browser.
6. Click on the ‘Cast’ option.
7. From the list of available devices select your Chromecast device.
8. Now the video will be cast on your TV.
By default, only the particular tab will appear on the TV. You can start streaming your favorites with this method as well.
Related: Chromecast YouTube TV
1. Does Airtel XStream support Chromecast?
Yes. This app is compatible with the Chromecast device. You can find the cast icon when your phone and device are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. How do I cast Airtel XStream to Chromecast?
You can cast the content from the app to your TV with the help of your smartphone and PC. Follow the steps above to stream the content from the Airtel Xstream app.