If you are more into business, stock market, finance, cryptocurrency, and all the related news, then you must have got Bloomberg as a part of your cable TV subscription. Bloomberg features News, Market Data, Stocks, Mutual Funds, ETF, Currencies, Global Markets, and more. You can get the Bloomberg channel app on your Android or iOS phones, Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, Samsung TV, and also Firestick. But what if you have a Chromecast streaming device. How to Chromecast Bloomberg to your TV screen from your mobile or computer? Let us discuss the possible ways in this write-up.
You can install the Bloomberg app on your smartphone and stream the contents on your TV. Though the app doesn’t have native cast support, you can always screen mirror your Android, or iOS smartphone, or computer to your Chromecast device.
How to Chromecast Bloomberg from Android Smartphones
(1) Make sure to connect your Android smartphone and your Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Install the Bloomberg app on your Android phone from Play Store.
(3) Launch the Bloomberg app and make sure to log in to your account.
(4) Now, pull down the Notification bar and tap the Cast option.
(5) Select your Chromecast devices from the list of available devices.
(6) Open the Bloomberg app and start streaming the show you want to see. It will appear on your TV.
How to Chromecast Bloomberg from iOS Device
(1) Install the Bloomberg from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
(2) Also, install Chromecast Streamer on your iOS device.
(3) Ensure that your iOS devices and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(4) Open the Chromecast Streamer app and select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
(5) Then, tap on the Start Broadcast option.
(6) Your iPhone screen will be mirrored on your TV screen.
(7) Open the Bloomberg app and start streaming your favorite show.
How to Chromecast Bloomberg from PC
(1) Go to the Bloomberg website on the Chrome browser.
(2) Make sure to connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your Chromecast.
(3) Right-click on the screen and click on the Cast option.
(4) Click on the Sources drop-down and choose the Cast Tab option.
(5) Make sure to choose your Chromecast device.
(6) Start playing your favorite show, it will be mirrored on your TV screen.
Alternative Options to Chromecast Bloomberg
Bloomberg is one of the 45+ channels that are offered with your Sling TV Orange pack. It costs $35/month. And other Sling TV subscription packages: Sling Blue at $35/month, or Sling Combined pack at $50/month. You can also stream the channels like TBS, A&E, AMC, AXC TV, BBC America, BET, Bravo, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, etc. It also comes with 50 hours of cloud storage.
You can get the Bloomberg by subscribing to the AT&T TV Entertainment pack that costs $69.99/month with 65+ other channels. AT&T TV also features other live channels like HBO, Starz, Cinemax, EPIX, TBS, along with 65000+ on-demand content. Other subscription packs include Choice 90+ channels at $84.99/month, Ultimate 130+ channels at $94.99/month, Premier 145+ channels at $139/month.
Hulu + Live TV
Bloomberg, E!, Comedy Central, TBS, A&T, TNT, HGTV, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, The CW, and 60+ other channels are available with the Hulu + Live TV. The basic Hulu + live subscription costs $64.99/month, and the Premium Hulu + Live TV package without ad costs $70.99/month. Apart from live TV channels, you get to stream various on-demand content with cloud DVR storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Bloomberg compatible with Chromecast?
You can screen mirror your smartphone to Chromecast Bloomberg to your TV screen.
2. How to Stream Bloomberg without Cable?
You can stream Bloomberg without a cable or satellite TV subscription. You can get the channel as a part of streaming service providers like Sling TV, AT&T TV, and Hulu + Live TV.
3. What are the best programs on Bloomberg?
You can stream shows like Bloomberg West, Wall Street Week, The David Rubenstein Show, Asia Edge, What’d You Miss, Charlie Rose, and High Flyers.