Bravo is an American-based cable TV channel owned by NBC Universal. The channel offers various TV shows like The Real Housewives, Belo Deck, Top Chef, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, Married to Medicine, and more. You also get to stream NBC shows on-demand using the Bravo app. Bravo TV app supports various TV service providers DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T TV, and Verizon. Apart from that, you can also Chromecast Bravo video content to your TV either by using a smartphone or PC.
By casting the Bravo video contents using Chromecast, you can watch them on a bigger screen without any deterioration in video quality. As mentioned above, there are two ways to Chromecast Bravo to TV.
How to Chromecast Bravo to TV: Using Smartphone
(2) Log in to your TV provider account.
(3) Connect your Chromecast device and your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
(5) Open the Bravo app on your smartphone.
(6) Tap the Cast icon.
(7) Then, choose your Chromecast device
(8) Start playing your program and watch them on your TV.
How to Chromecast Bravo to TV: Using PC
(1) Install the latest version of Chrome browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
(2) Then, connect your PC and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) Launch the Chrome browser on your PC and go to the Bravo website.
(4) Log in to your TV provider account.
(5) Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option.
(6) Select the Chromecast device.
(7) Start playing your favorite show, and it will appear on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you watch Bravo on Chromecast?
Yes, you can stream the Bravo video contents to Chromecast from your smartphone or PC.
2.How can I watch Bravo without a TV provider?