Channel PEAR is a free streaming service equipped with exclusive live content worldwide. It is a cloud-based service that includes popular TV channels such as Discovery, CNN, MTV, etc. The user-friendly interface allows users to navigate and select their desired video content. The users can also sync their media library from any device and stream the content on Channel PEAR. With a proper internet connection, you can stream the content without buffering. The users need to have a Channel PEAR account to use the service. You can watch Channel PEAR on your Smart TV or any other TV using a Chromecast dongle. The blog includes the step-by-step procedure that helps you Chromecast Channel PEAR to TV.
Important Update: Channel PEAR is no longer functioning. In other words, there is no new update available from the Channel PEAR developer. So installing the apk file may not include any latest shows or titles.
Two Methods to Chromecast Channel PEAR to TV
- Chromecast Channel PEAR from Smartphone.
- Chromecast Channel PEAR from PC.
Before going into the main steps, make sure to connect the smartphone and the Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
1) Check the connectivity of the Chromecast dongle with your TV. If it is not properly connected, set up your Chromecast.
2) Launch the Settings app on your smartphone.
3) Scroll down and tap the option Security.
4) Look for the Unknown Sources option and tap the toggle switch next to it.
- Enabling this option allows you to download third-party apps on your smartphone. As Channel PEAR is not available on Play Store, you need to download it as apk from any trusted third-party website.
5) Open the default browser or any browser of your choice.
6) Navigate to the search bar and type Channel PEAR apk on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
7) Select your desired apk website and tap the Download button to install the app.
8) After finishing the installation, open the Channel PEAR app and enter your account credentials to get into the app.
9) Once you’re in, navigate to the Notification panel and click the Cast icon.
10) Select the name of your Chromecast device and follow the necessary procedures to start the screen share.
11) That’s it. Now, you can see the Channel PEAR mobile app screen on your TV. Play your desired video content in Channel PEAR mobile app and enjoy watching it on your TV.
Before following the steps listed below, connect and set up the Chromecast device with your TV.
1) Turn On your PC. Connect your PC and Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Open your desired browser and download the apk file of Channel PEAR.
3) Then, visit the official website of Bluestack and download the Bluestack software based on your system requirements.
4) Install and Run the Bluestack emulator on your PC.
5) Sign in to the Bluestack using your Google credentials.
6) Once you’re in, you’ll find an apk icon displayed on the side menu bar.
7) Tap the apk icon and select the Channel PEAR apk file.
8) Hit Open, and the file will automatically install on your Bluestack.
9) Open the Channel PEAR app after installation and use your account credentials to sign in.
10) Now, enable Screen Mirroring on your Smart TV. You will find the screen mirroring option in the Inputs menu.
11) After enabling it, go to PC Settings and click Devices.
12) Select the first option Add Bluetooth or other devices.
13) You’ll be directed to a new screen, click the option Wireless display or dock and select the name of your Chromecast-connected TV.
14) That’s it. You’ll be able to see the desktop screen on your TV. Open the Channel PEAR on the Bluestack emulator.
15) Play your favorite movie and stream it on both PC and TV.
Related: How to Chromecast Pokemon TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can Chromecast Channel PEAR to TV using your smartphone or PC.
Channel PEAR includes top TV channels such as TLC, Discovery, NAT GEO WILD, CNN, MTV, Food Network, Animal Planet, Travel Channel, ABC News, etc. The users can stream all these channels free of cost.
Yes. The Channel PEAR is free to use.