The CW app is the best streaming app to stream all your favorite movies and TV shows for free. With the CW app, you can watch full episodes of every primetime show the next day it is broadcasted. It lets you stream over 1000 hours of your favorite shows. The CW app is available on Android and iOS with in-built casting support. So you can easily cast The CW app to your Chromecast.
The CW app is available only in the US and it doesn’t need any subscription to stream the contents. You can just install the CW app and stream movies and shows you love.
Ways to Chromecast CW
- Using Smartphone
- Using PC
How to Chromecast CW from Smartphone
1. Connect your smartphone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
3. Once installed, launch the CW app on your smartphone.
4. Now, click on the Cast icon.
5. Next, select your Chromecast device.
6. Now, play any movie or show.
7. Watch the video on your Chromecast.
How to Chromecast CW from PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
2. Visit The CW official website.
3. Now, click on the three-dot icon and select the Cast option.
4. Next, select your Chromecast device, and from the Sources drop-down, click on the Cast tab option.
5. Then, play any movie or show from the CW website.
6. It will appear on your TV via Chromecast.
Related: How to Watch CW on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the CW app compatible with Chromecast?
Yes, The CW app comes with built-in casting support.
3. Is the CW app available for free?
Yes, the CW app is 100% free to download and use.