Deezer is a music streaming platform that features 73 million tracks, playlists, and podcasts from all parts of the world. It is the same as other music player apps like Spotify, Apple Music, and Pandora. You can also listen to radio channels including BBC Radio, CNN, Fox News, etc. Deezer offers a lot of cool features like creating your own playlists, singing along with lyrics, unlimited skips, and much more. You can download the songs to listen to them offline or play them from your local storage. It works on all devices, including Android, iOS, Windows, etc. Likewise, you can cast the Deezer app on your TV through Chromecast.
Deezer offers three different subscription plans.
- Student Plan- $4.99/month (Student ID requires to avail the plan).
- Premium Plan- $9.99/month (No ads, offline mode, unlimited skips and single account).
- Family Plan- $14.99/month (No ads, offline mode, Unlimited Skips and six accounts).
How to Chromecast Deezer Using Smartphone
 From the Play Store or App Store, install the Deezer app on your Android or iOS device.
 Then, connect your smartphone and Chromecast device to the same WiFi connection.
 Now, open the Deezer app and tap the Cast icon.
 The list of available devices will appear. Select your Chromecast device.
 Play any of your favorite songs or podcasts and start listening to them on your Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Deezer Using Windows PC
 On your Windows PC, open the Microsoft Store.
 Search for the Deezer app.
 From the result, choose the Deezer app and click the Get option.
 Once installed, launch the Deezer on your PC.
 Next, launch the Chrome Browser and right-click on the screen.
 Select the Cast option and choose the source as Cast Desktop.
 Select your Chromecast device from the list.
 Go back to the Deezer app, play any song and listen to it on your TV.
How to Chromecast Deezer Using Mac PC
 To the same WiFi network, connect your PC and Chromecast device.
 Open the Chrome browser and go to the Deezer website.
 Right-click on the screen or click the Three-dotted icon.
 From the menu, choose the Cast option.
 Select your Chromecast device.
 Now, choose any song and it will cast and play on your TV via Chromecast.
Deezer Chromecast Issues
If you are casting Deezer HiFi (High Fidelity sound), make sure you meet the requirements.
- 5 MBPS for 1 FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) streams
- 7.5 MBPS for 2 FLAC streams
- 10 MBPS for 3+ FLAC streams
Deezer HiFi is available only on limited devices. If you have Android 6.1.14 and above, iOS 8.1.0 and above, you can get access to Deezer HiFi.
If you have any minor issues like Chromecast not detecting in the Deezer app, buffering while casting, Cast icon is not appearing, do the following troubleshooting tips.
- Update the Deezer app from the respective app store.
- Update the Chrome web browser.
- Restart the Chromecast and try again.
- Restart your smartphone or PC and try again.
- Make sure that both the devices (casting device and Chromecast) are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Check your router for internet, reset if needed.
1. How do you cast in Deezer?
You can download the Deezer app on your Android or iOS device and cast the app to your TV via Chromecast.
2. Is Deezer for free?
Yes, the Deezer app is free to download. To access the music library, you have to buy any of the subscription plans.