If you ever wanted to keep up with the Kardashians or know Total Divas, E! is the must-have channel. You can stream various shows on this channel like Red Carpet shows, Celebrity gossips, Hollywood Medium, Just Jilian, La Clippers Dance Squad, Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, and more. Moreover, you can also stream various on-demand contents live TV channels like NBC, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, MSNBC, and CNBC. E! is a complete entertainment package. You can Chromecast E! to your TV and enjoy all the shows on a bigger screen.
Ways to Chromecast E!
- Using Smartphone
- Using PC
How to Chromecast E! Using Smartphone
(2) Connect your Chromecast device and your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) Now, launch the E! app on your smartphone.
(4) Make sure to log in to your TV service provider account credentials.
(5) Tap the Cast icon.
(6) Select the Chromecast devices from the list of available devices.
(7) Now, the show you are streaming will be cast on your TV screen.
How to Chromecast E! Using PC
(1) Go to the E! website using the Chrome browser on your PC
(3) Right-click anywhere on the screen or choose the three-dotted menu icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
(4) Now, choose the Cast option.
(5) Ensure that your Chromecast device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(6) Select your Chromecast device.
(7) On a successful connection, start playing the show you want to watch. It will be streamed on your TV screen.
Related: How to Install and Stream E! on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does E! have a streaming app?
E! has got the TV everywhere for your Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, and other devices.
2. Is the E! app compatible with Chromecast?
Yes, the E! app is compatible with Chromecast.