Formula 1 is the most prestigious motor racing event loved by millions across the world. Lately, F1 2022 has begun, and people have started looking for possible ways to stream the events. If you want to stay updated with the F1 2022 live, F1 TV is all you need. It brings you live racing, replays, F1 documentaries, expert commentary, etc. With F1 TV, you can take control of live and on-demand events. While you will find the F1 TV app on the Play Store and App Store, it isn’t available for Chromecast. However, you can cast the F1 TV app videos to your Chromecast TV via the screen mirroring feature.
F1 TV app is all that you need if you don’t want to miss Grand Prix to exclusive shows and more. To get the premium content from F1, you need to buy the F1 TV Pro subscription, which costs $79.99 per year, and F1 TV Access subscription which costs $26.99 per year. With the subscription, you will get all the live races from F1, F2, and F3, team radios, race highlights, tire usage history, live driver maps, Porsche Supercup replays, and more.
How to Chromecast F1 TV Using Android Smartphone
Make sure to download the F1 TV app on your Android device from the Google Play Store and carry out the steps below.
(1) Connect your Android smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(2) Click the Cast icon from the Control Centre.
(3) Your smartphone will look for a nearby casting device. When your Chromecast is detected, tap on it.
(4) Now, your smartphone screen will be mirrored to your TV.
(5) Open the F1 TV and stream any video. It will appear on your TV through Chromecast.
How to Chromecast F1 TV using iOS Device
You shall add the F1 TV app on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store and follow the steps to cast it to Chromecast TV.
(1) Install the Chromecast Streamer app on your iOS device.
(2) Connect your iOS device to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(3) Open the Chromecast Streamer app, and it will search for your Chromecast device.
(4) When the device is detected, you will get the below screen. Click the Screen Mirror option.
(5) On the next screen, click the Mirroring button.
(6) Now, your iOS device will be mirrored to your TV.
(7) Open the F1 TV app and play any video. It will appear on your TV.
How to Chromecast F1 TV using PC
(1) Connect your PC to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(2) Open the latest version of the Chrome browser and go to the F1 TV website.
(3) Click the Login button and enter your F1 TV login details.
(4) Then, right-click on your mouse or trackpad and choose the Cast option.
(5) Your Chromecast device will appear. Click the Sources option and choose Cast Tab.
(6) The current tab will appear on your TV. Play any video from the webpage. It will appear on your TV.
Screen mirror the F1 TV app to your TV through Chromecast and watch all the live races on the big screen. Live stream all the Grand Prix on your TV with the F1 TV app. Mention your favorite F1 team and driver in the comments section.
Related: How to Chromecast Fox Sports Go
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can. Use the Chromecast device to mirror the app or install the F1 TV app on your TV (if compatible).
Yes, F1 TV comes along with the Amazon Prime subscription but only in selected countries.
You can force close the F1 TV app on your phone or PC and check if it works on your Chromcast TV. You shall also check if there isn’t any issue with the internet.
You can use any one of the methods mentioned in this article to cast the F1 TV app.