Verizon Fios TV offers live TV channels, internet, and other content through Fiber Optics Network. It offers 425+ live TV channels with regional sports and popular movie channels. The subscription starts at $65 and comes with a set-up box to stream. It offers premium channels including Sports, Movies, Spanish, and 20+ International channels to stream. All the subscriptions come with basic DVR cloud storage. You can stream the contents with the Verizon Fios TV app to your TV with a Chromecast streaming device.
Fios TV app is available for both Android and iOS App Store. So you can install the Fios TV app on your smartphone and cast from it. But, the Fios TV app is not natively compatible with casting. Therefore, you need to screen mirror your smartphone to your TV.
How to Chromecast Fios TV from Android
(1) Install the Fios TV app on your Android phone from the Google Play Store.
(2) Now, open the Fios TV app and sign in to your account.
(3) Make sure that your Chromecast device and your Android smartphone are connected to the same WiFi Network.
(4) On the Notification Bar and tap the Cast or Smart View icon.
(5) Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
(6) Once the screen is mirrored successfully, open the Fios TV app and start playing any video you want.
(7) The video will stream on your TV through Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Fios TV from iOS
(1) Install the Fios TV app from App Store and log in to your account.
(2) Also, install the Replica Mirror for Chromecast app on your iOS smartphone.
(3) Connect your iOS device to the same WiFi network as that of your Chromecast device.
(4) Launch the Replica app and choose the Chromecast device.
(5) Click on the Start Broadcast option.
(6) Your iPhone screen will be mirrored to the TV Screen.
(7) Now, with the device screen is mirrored, open the Fios TV app and start streaming.
How to Chromecast Fios TV from PC
(1) Launch the Chrome browser on your PC.
(2) Connect your Chromecast and PC to the same WiFi Network.
(3) Visit the Verizon website.
(4) Sign in to your Fios TV account.
(5) Now, play any video you want to watch.
(6) Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option.
(8) Select your Chromecast device.
(9) Now, you can start streaming the contents on your TV screen.
Related: How to Stream Fios TV on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you Chromecast Fios TV?
Yes, you can Chromecast Fios TV from your phone or computer to your TV screen.
2. How do I connect my Phone to Fios TV?
You can connect your phone to the Fios TV via an HDMI port. You can also connect wirelessly over Bluetooth or WiFi.