Are you interested in home decor and gardening? If yes, we have come with an excellent app called HGTV. It stands for Home & Gardening Television. It is an American pay-TV app owned by Disney Inc. With this app, you can stream HGTV live, on-demand videos, and HGTV shows. It will bring you shows related to home improvement and gardening techniques. With this app, you can get the new episodes on the same day, and after it airs on the TV. HGTV is available on Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. Here in this article, you will learn to Chromecast HGTV.
HGTV gives you a lot of ideas about how and where to buy a home and how to renovate a home by the shows it telecasts. The app lets you resume the show from where you left and save your favorite episodes to watch later. HGTV mobile app on Android and iOS comes with in-built casting support, so you can Chromecast it with ease.
Steps to Chromecast HGTV From Smartphone
1. Connect your Chromecast and Smartphone to the same WIFI network.
3. Once installed, launch the HGTV app on your smartphone.
4. Now, play a show or video that you want to watch on HGTV.
5. Then, click on the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
6. Now, select your Chromecast device from the list of devices shown.
7. The video you have selected gets mirrored on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related: How to Watch Sling TV on Chromecast Connected TV
Steps to Chromecast HGTV From PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast to the same WIFI network.
2. Open Google Chrome and visit HGTV’s official website.
3. Now, click on the three-dot icon from the top right corner and select the Cast menu.
4. On the pop-up window, select your Chromecast device and from the Sources drop-down, select the Cast tab option.
5. Now, your PC screen will be mirrored on your Chromecast-connected TV.
6. And now you can play and watch any show or video that you want to watch from HGTV on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you watch HGTV on Chromecast?
HGTV mobile app is available on Android and iOS with in-built casting support. So you can easily cast your favorite content from HGTV and watch it on Chromecast connected TV.
2. Can I stream HGTV without cable?
HGTV is available on some streaming services like Philo, Hulu + Live TV, Vidgo, AT & T TV, and fubo TV. So you can stream HGTV without cable.