Hoopla is a great platform that has more than 1,000,000 titles of audiobooks, ebooks, movies, etc. In addition, it is equipped with tons of comics with ground-breaking action designs. The user-friendly interface makes navigation easier. The users can save their desired media with a digital bookmark, and use closed captioning while streaming media content. You can also enable Kid Mode on the Hoopla app to view kid-related content. In addition, it also has a shuffle feature for music. You can watch Hoopla content by connecting the best Chromecast TV to your smart TV. You can either use the Smartphone method or the PC to Chromecast Hoopla to TV. Both the methods are listed in this blog.
How to Chromecast Hoopla to TV using Android Phone
One-Step Guide: Get the Hoopla TV app >> Launch the App >> click Cast icon >> Choose Chromecast TV >> Select a Video.
1) The initial thing to do is to set up the Chromecast dongle with your TV.
2) Unlock your Android phone. Connect your Android Phone and the Chromecast-connected TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) On your Android Phone, go to the Play Store app.
4) Navigate to the search box and type Hoopla using the virtual keyboard.
5) Locate and tap the Hoopla app from the search suggestions.
6) Click the Install button to download the app on your Android phone.
7) Open the Hoopla app after installation and enter your account credentials to get into the app.
8) Once you’re in, tap the Cast icon located at the top.
9) Click the name of your Chromecast-connected TV and follow the necessary on-screen steps for screen mirroring.
10) Within seconds, you’ll be able to see the Hoopla mobile app screen on your TV.
11) Play your favorite TV series on the Hoopla mobile app and enjoy streaming it on both Android phone and TV.
Related: How to Chromecast Channel PEAR to TV [Easy Guide]
How to Chromecast Hoopla to TV using PC
1) Turn On your PC and your Chromecast-connected TV.
2) Connect the Chromecast and your PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) Launch the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
4) Click on the search panel and type Hoopla using your keyboard.
5) Tap the first link from the search results.
6) Enter the Email and Password on the respective box displayed at the top right corner and click Log In.
7) If you’re new to Hoopla, select the option Get Started Today and follow the on-screen prompts to create your account.
8) Once you’re in, you’ll see plenty of video and audio content on the interface.
9) Select the Customize and control Google Chrome icon exhibited at the top-right.
10) Scroll down and tap the option Cast from the expanded menu bar.
11) Click the name of your Chromecast device on the pop-up menu.
12) Tap Sources and hit the option Cast tab from the drop-down menu.
13) Now, the tab streaming Hoopla video will be cast to your TV. Play your desired audiobook on the Hoopla website and listen to it on both PC and TV.
How to Chromecast Hoopla to TV using iPhone/iPad
1) Check the connectivity of the Chromecast dongle to your TV and make sure to connect the Chromecast device and iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Launch App Store app on iPhone/iPad.
3) Tap the search bar and use the on-screen keyboard to type Hoopla.
4) Locate and select the app from the search suggestion list.
5) Hit the Get button to download the Hoopla TV app on your iOS device.
6) Then, search for the Replica app on the App Store and download it.
7) Open the Replica app and follow the required steps to access the app.
8) Navigate to the Connect section and tap the name of your Chromecast dongle.
9) Hit Start and confirm the screen sharing process by tapping the option Start Broadcast.
10) Now, you can see the iPhone/iPad screen on your TV. Open the Hoopla app on iPhone/iPad and play a movie to stream it on iPhone/iPad as well as TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can Chromecast Hoopla to TV using your Smartphone or PC.
You can download and use the Replica app to screen share the Hoopla content from iPhone.
Yes. You can use the Cast feature on Google Chrome to screen mirror Hoopla from your PC to TV.