Major League Baseball is one of the American professional sports baseball organizations. It has got a total of 30 teams from the American League and National League. With MLB TV, you can stream the games live and on-demand. It also covers news, scores, statistics, standings, fantasy games, etc. The yearly subscription costs $105.99/year, and if you are subscribing to a single team, it costs $89.99/year. If you want, you can also go for the radio streaming subscription that costs $2.99/month or $9.99/year. You can go ahead to see how to Chromecast MLB TV to your TV screen.
With the MLB app on your Android or iOS smartphone, you can cast the contents directly as the MLB app is a Chromecast-enabled app. Or you can Chromecast MLB TV site from the computer with Google Chrome Browser.
How to Chromecast MLB from Smartphone
(1) Connect your Chromecast device with your TV through the HDMI port. Plug the other end to the power cord and switch it on.
(2) Boot up the Chromecast and ensure that the device is connected to an uninterrupted internet network.
(3) Install the MLB app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your Android or iOS smartphone, respectively.
(4) Make sure that your smartphone and Chromecast device are on the same WiFi network.
(5) Launch the MLB app on your smartphone and choose to Log In from the Settings menu.
(6) On the next window, enter your sign-in credentials.
(7) The app home screen will appear on the successful sign-in.
(8) Tap the Cast icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
(9) From the list of the devices displayed, tap the name of your Chromecast device to which you want to stream.
(10) Now, select the live streaming or any video that you want to stream.
(11) On a successful connection, the video will be streamed on your connected TV screen.
How to Chromecast MLB from Computer
(1) Open the Google Chrome browser on your Mac or Windows PC.
(2) Visit https://www.mlb.com/.
(3) Choose Log In and enter your credentials.
(4) When the home screen loads, right-click anywhere on the screen.
(5) Choose the Cast option.
(6) Ensure that your Chromecast device is on the same WiFi network as your computer.
(7) From the list and choose the Cast tab from the sources drop-down.
(8) When that window is cast to your TV screen, select any video to play.
Related: How to Install MLB TV on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you watch MLB on Chromecast?
Yes, you can stream MLB with Chromecast with any of the above-mentioned methods.
2. Why can’t I cast MLB to TV?
There may be some technical glitches so that you will not be able to cast the channel. Try some simple troubleshooting techniques.
3. Can I stream MLB to my Television?
Yes, you can stream MLB to your with the MLB app. Either you can stream with a Chromecast streaming device or directly install the app on supported smart TVs.