National Geographic or Nat Geo is all about culture, climate, geography, and wildlife. You can also stream stories that reveal insights into cultures, ideas, and discoveries. It now provides us online and offline access to past stories, shows, episodes, and articles. Since it brings us offline reading, you can download your favorite articles to read without internet access. You will get unlimited access to photo galleries and captivating stories. It supports personalizing your story list, which you can access later easily. If you want to view all your favorite content from Nat Geo on the big screen, you shall Chromecast National Geographic to TV. Since Chromecast is a budget-friendly streaming device, you will get a theater-like experience.
The procedure to cast Nat Geo is relatively simple from Android, iOS, and the web. Nat Geo subscription costs $2.99 per month and $19 per annum. And the subscribers can also get exclusive content, special features, invitations, and benefits.
How to Chromecast National Geographic
If you want to stream Nat Geo shows and episodes on your Chromecast TV, you shall do that from a smartphone or from a PC.
Chromecast Nat Geo from Smartphone
1. Connect your Android/iOS and Chromecast device to the same WIFI network.
3. Once it gets installed, launch the app and Sign in with your credentials.
4. Now, click on the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
5. Then, select your Chromecast device from the list of devices shown.
6. On a successful connection, your smartphone screen gets mirrored on your Chromecast TV.
7. Now, select a title to play from Nat Geo on your phone, and it will be cast to your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related: How to Stream Nat Geo on Google TV [Easy Method]
How to Chromecast Nat Geo From PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same WIFI network.
2. Then, go to Google Chrome and visit the official website of National Geographic.
3. Next, you shall Log in to your account with the necessary credentials.
4. Go ahead and click on the three-dot (kebab) icon from the top right corner and select the Cast menu from that.
5. Select your Chromecast device and from the Sources drop-down, select the Cast tab option.
6. Now, your PC screen will be mirrored on your TV.
8. Play any content on PC and watch the same from Nat Geo on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch Nat Geo without cable?
Yes. You can watch Nat Geo on Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, Vidgo, fubo TV, AT&T TV, and YouTube TV.
2. Can I Chromecast Nat Geo?
Yes. Nat Geo mobile app is available on Android and iOS with casting support. So you can Chromecast Nat Geo easily.