Nicktoons is a name used to represent the Nickelodeon original series. It is a standalone American pay-TV channel by ViaconCBS Network. Nicktoons features various shows like animated series, featured films, animated programs, etc. In addition, it features various shows like SpongeBob Square Pants, the fairly Odd Parents, etc. There is no dedicated Nicktoons app to stream the contents on Chromecast. In order to stream Chromecast Nicktoon, you will be using the Nickelodeon app.
You can get all the Nicktoons show on the Nick app. But then the app is not natively compatible with the Chromecast. Hence, you can use the screen mirroring option from your smartphone or laptop to stream the contents on Chromecast-connected TV. In other words, you can Chromecast Nickelodeon to stream the contents of Nicktoons.
How to Chromecast Nicktoons
You can stream Nicktoons on your Chromecast TV with the help of any of the following methods.
Chromecast Nicktoons from Android Smartphone
1) Install the Nick app from the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2) Then, open the app and sign in to your account.
3) Make sure to connect your Chromecast device and your smartphone to the same WiFI network.
4) Swipe down from the top to pull down the notification bar.
6) Select your Chromecast device by tapping on its name from the list of available devices.
5) Go ahead and tap the Cast icon.
6) The screen will be mirrored to your TV screen.
7) Open the Nick app and start playing the content which will stream on your TV.
Chromecast Nicktoons from iOS Smartphone
As your iOS devices will not support casting, you will need a third-party source called Chromecast Streamer app.
1) First, install the Chromecast Streamer app on your iOS Smartphone.
2) Then, install the Nick app from the Apple App Store.
3) Sign in with your pay-TV service provider username and password.
4) Now, open the Chromecast Streamer app.
5) Ensure that your iOS and Chromecast devices are under the same WiFi network.
6) On the welcome screen, tap the Device name.
7) Tap Start Broadcasting on the next screen.
8) Now, the screen gets mirrored on your TV screen.
9) Open the Nick app, play any video you want, and stream it on your TV.
Chromecast Nicktoons from PC
1) On your Mac or Windows PC, open the Google Chrome web browser.
2) Then, connect your Chromecast device and laptop to the same WiFi network.
3) Visit http://www.nick.com.au/ from the Chrome browser.
4) Now, select the video you want to cast and watch.
5) Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option.
6) Choose your Chromecast device name. Then, select Cast Tab from the Sources dropdown.
7) The tab will be cast on the TV screen. Select any video to play and watch it on TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a Nicktoons app?
There is no dedicated app for Nicktoons channel. But it is a part of the Nickelodeon channel, so you can find all the contents on the Nickelodeon TV Everywhere app.
2. Is the Nick app free?
Yes, you can install the app on Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku devices for free. But in order to stream the contents, you will need a pay-TV subscription.