If you love watching crime or thriller-related stories, you will definitely like this Oxygen TV channel. It is one of the channels from NBC Universal, a subsidiary of Comcast. The channel’s prime programming schedules include true crime and dramas targeting women. The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, Bliss, Oprah After the Show, Snapped, Campus Ladies, Girls Behaving Badly and Bad Girls Club, etc., are some of the reality-based programs from the Oxygen channel. It is accessible from Android, iOS, Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, Google TV, etc. However, this section focused on how to Chromecast Oxygen to your TV screen.
You can install the Oxygen TV Everywhere app on your Android or iOS smartphone. It is vital to sign in with your TV service provider. The app is compatible with the casting. So you can cast directly from the app without screen mirroring. Also, you can get Oxygen on your Chromecast-connected TV with Hulu + Live TV, Fubo TV, AT&T TV, Sling TV, Youtube TV.
Chromecast Oxygen from Smartphone
(1) Install the Oxygen app from the Play Store or App Store on your respective devices.
(2) Now sign in with your pay-TV service provider.
(3) Connect your smartphone and your Chromecast device under the same home WiFi network.
(4) Open the Oxygen app and tap on the Cast icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
(5) Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
(6) Now, the video gets screencast onto your TV screen.
Chromecast Oxygen from PC
(1) Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
(2) Make sure to connect your Chromecast device and your Mac or Windows PC to the Same WiFi Network.
(3) Using the address bar, you can go to https://www.oxygen.com/.
(4) Choose the Watch live option.
(5) Select the Streaming service provider. On the next screen, log in with your pay-TV service provider.
(6) Once you log in, the content will appear.
(7) Now, right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option.
(8) Select your Chromecast device and choose Cast Tab under the Sources dropdown.
(9) Once the tab is cast on your TV screen, you can select your favorite video on PC.
(10) With this, you can watch the same on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Stream the Oxygen Channel?
Yes, you can stream the Oxygen Channel directly from their website or with the official Oxygen app from the respective App Store. It is a TV Everywhere app, and so you require signing in with a TV service provider.
2. Is the Oxygen Channel free?
Yes, the Oxygen channel app is free to install but accessing content requires a cable or satellite TV service provider.