PureFlix is a premium subscription service like NetFlix, Amazon Prime, etc. It is packed with plenty of movies and series that are family-friendly. PureFlix does not provide any R-rated content in its service. In addition, it includes God-honouring movies and TV shows. Moreover, it allows users to watch the videos at HD quality. PureFlix is compatible with various devices such as Roku, Smart TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, PC, etc. Besides this, you can use PureFlix on the interface-free streaming device called Chromecast. If that sounds fascinating, you shall learn to Chromecast PureFlix on your TV from here.
PureFlix Is the perfect platform to watch movies with your family. It offers monthly and annual subscription plans. The users can choose their desired plan and can stream their favorite content. PureFlix also provides a free trial option for new users.
Two Methods to Chromecast PureFlix
There are two ways to Chromecast PureFlix to TV. They are,
- Chromecast PureFlix from Smartphone – Android phone or iPhone
- Chromecast PureFlix from Computer – Windows and Mac
Note: Before going into the steps, check whether you’ve connected the Chromecast dongle to the TV or not. If not, connect the Chromecast device to the TV and set it up.
Chromecast PureFlix from Smartphone to TV
Connect your handheld and the Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
From Android Smartphone
1) Turn on your Android phone and enable Mobile Data on your phone.
2) Launch the Play Store app on your Android Smartphone.
3) Click the search bar and search for PureFlix using the virtual keyboard.
4) Select the app from the search results. Tap the Install button to download PureFlix from the Play Store.
5) Open the PureFlix app and sign in using your account credentials.
6) Play your favorite movie on the PureFlix app, and you can notice a Cast icon displayed on the top right. Tap the Cast icon.
7) Select the name of your Chromecast device.
8) That’s it. Enjoy streaming the PureFlix movie on your Chromecast-connected TV.
1) On your iPhone, launch the App Store app.
2) Navigate to the search panel and use the on-screen keyboard to type PureFlix.
3) Tap the PureFlix app from the search results and hit the Get button on the App Store to download the app.
4) Log in to the PureFlix app using the necessary credentials.
5) Again, go back to the App Store and install the Replica app.
6) Launch the Replica app and grant all the necessary permission to access the app.
7) Once you’re inside the Replica app, hover to the Connect section.
8) Locate and select the Chromecast device name.
9) Click Start and confirm the screen sharing by clicking the option Start Broadcast.
10) That’s it. Now, you can see the iPhone screen on your TV. Open the PureFlix app and stream your favorite movies on both iPhone and TV.
Chromecast PureFlix to TV using Computer
Before jumping into the steps, connect and set up the Chromecast device with your TV. Make sure to connect your Computer and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
1) Power on your PC and open the Google Chrome browser.
2) Tap the search bar and type PureFlix using the virtual keyboard.
3) Click the PureFlix official site and select the Sign In button exhibited on the top.
4) Enter your account particulars and click Sign In again to get into the app.
5) Tap the three dots icon displayed at the top-right of the browser.
6) A expanded menu bar appears on the screen, scroll down and select the Cast option.
7) Tap your Chromecast device name on the pop-up menu and click the Cast tab option.
8) Now, your PC screen will be mirrored to your TV. Play a movie and enjoy streaming the movie on TV as well as PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is PureFlix free with Amazon Prime?
No. PureFlix is a premium subscription service that charges $12.99 per month, and the yearly subscription is $99.99 per month.
2) Can I Chromecast PureFlix to my Smart TV?
Yes. You can Chromecast PureFlix to TV using your Smartphone or PC. Refer to the blog and learn about the Chromecast procedures.
3) Can I watch PureFlix on Apple TV?
Absolutely yes. You can download the PureFlix app from the App Store.