If you are a love shows like The Story of Soaps, Breaking The Band, Autopsy: The Last Hours of, COPS, COPS Reloaded, you must have known the REELZ Channel. It is an American cable TV channel that offers entertainment-oriented programs for you to stream. It mainly focuses on the Hollywood film and entertainment industry. REELZ channel also features the repeat of the Oxygen series snapped, various reality shows and movies, acquired films and series, documentaries about celebrities, etc. You can Chromecast REELZ Channel from your iOS with the help of the guide.
REELZ is not available on the Google Play Store. However, you will find it on the Apple App Store. So to Chromecast the content, you need to stream it by installing the app on your iPhone or iPad. Or you can stream from their official site via the Google Chrome web browser. These are the two available options that come in hand while casting REELZ.
How to Chromecast REELZ Channel from iOS
1. Install the REELZ Now app from the Apple App Store.
2. Also, install the Streamer for Chromecast app on your iOS Device.
3. Set up your Chromecast device, turn it on, and connect it to a WiFi network.
6. Also, make sure that your iPhone is on the same WiFi network as that of your Chromecast.
5. Now, launch the Streamer for Chromecast App.
6. On the app info screen, click on the name of your Chromecast device.
7. Then, tap the Start Broadcast button.
8. Wait for the Mirroring status.
9. Now, launch the REELZ Now app after the screen is mirrored.
10. Sign in to your account and start streaming.
Related: How to Chromecast American Heroes Channel [Guide]
How to Chromecast REELZ Channel from Computer
1. After connecting the computer to the same WiFi network as that of your Chromecast device, launch the Google Chrome browser.
2. Then, go ahead and visit https://www.reelz.com/.
3. Select any show you want to play.
4. If asked, you shall sign into your account.
5. Now, right-click anywhere on the screen and choose Cast.
6. Then select Cast Tab from the Sources dropdown.
7. Choose your Chromecast device.
8. Wait for the show to be cast on your TV Screen.
Related: How to Chromecast DIRECTV STREAM (AT&T TV)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you cast REELZ?
Yes, you can cast the channel from the iPhone or iPad, or you can also cast it from their official site to the Chromecast-connected TV.
2. How do I stream the REELZ channel?
You can install the REELZ Now app on various platforms except for Android and stream the channel by signing with any participating pay-TV service provider that you have subscriptions to.
3. What are the streaming services that carry REELZ?
The REELZ channel is available with streaming services like Philo, Sling TV, and DIRECTV Stream.