- Using Roku Channel Store: Launch Roku Home > Click Streaming Channels > Select Search Channels> Search for the app > Click Add Channel > Click Ok to confirm.
- Using the Roku App: Launch the Roku app > Sign in with your Roku account > Tap Channels > Select the Search bar > Search for preferred channel > Click Add Channel.
- Using Web Browser: Go to Roku Channel Website > Sign in > Select the Search bar > Search for the app > Click Add Channel > Click Yes, Add Channel to install.
Showbox is a third-party application that lets you stream a massive collection of movies and TV shows. It lets you stream content from 24 genres like comedy, action, sci-fi, horror, romance, etc. Moreover, you can watch all the content in all video quality. In addition, it also has features like auto downloads, offline downloads, regular updates, etc. Unlike other streaming apps, ShowBox doesn’t have the built-in Cast icon. You must screen mirror your Android smartphone to the Chromecast to cast the ShowBox app.
How to Install ShowBox on Android
Disclaimer: ShowBox app is unavailable on any device. So using the app is not completely legal. We dont recommend you install third-party apps on your device.
(1) Go to Settings on your Android device.
(2) Select Apps & Notification and pick Security.
(3) Tap Apps from unknown sources.
(4) Open any web browser on your Android smartphone and go to the ShowBox apk download link.
(5) It will ask for a warning. Click the OK button to proceed further.
(6) The ShowBox apk file will start to download.
(7) When the download is completed, click the Open button to install the app.
(8) On the Installation screen, select the Install button
(9) Now, click the Open button.
How to Chromecast ShowBox to TV
(1) Connect your Android smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(2) After launching the app, swipe down to open the Notification Centre.
(3) Tap on the Cast icon.
(4) Now, the smartphone will search for a nearby casting device. When the Chromecast is detected, tap on it.
(5) Then, play any video from the ShowBox app. It will appear on your Chromecast. For better resolution, stream the video in landscape mode.
While using the ShowBox app, use any VPNs on your smartphone. The video content available in ShowBox is derived from pirated sites. Accessing pirated sites is illegal in many countries. To protect your private information from these pirated sites, we advise you to use VPNs. Install any VPNs like NordVPN, Hotspot Shield VPN, and TunnelBear VPN.
Install the ShowBox app on your smartphone and watch all the latest movies & series for free. Use the Screen Mirroring feature on your Android smartphone to cast the ShowBox app to your Chromecast-connected TVs. Don’t forget to use the VPN while streaming video content on the ShowBox app.
How to Fix ShowBox Not Working on Chromecast
You can troubleshoot ShowBox on Chromecast not working issues with the fixes below.
- It is important to use a stable internet connection on your phone and Chromecast.
- To fix any minor glitches, you can force close all the apps on your phone and retry using ShowBox.
- You can also try rebooting your Chromecast device to fix device-related issues.
- Try to use an updated version of the ShowBox app.
- If the above steps resolve the issue, you can try updating the latest firmware version, followed by you can also try resetting your Chromecast device.
Frequently Asked Questions
ShowBox doesn’t have a built-in Cast icon. You must screen mirror your Android smartphone or tablet to cast the app to your TV.
You can sideload the Showbox app on Chromecast with Google TV.
Yes, you can install ShowBox on Firestick using the sideloading procedure.