SiriusXM provides access to artist-curated channels, music, songs, podcasts, and on-demand video. The users of this service can stream award shows, onsite festival coverage, and stories behind the songs. In addition, the users also get access to exclusive comedy shows, unscripted talk shows, world news, live sports, and more. It allows users to discover up to 425+ channels without ad interventions. It is accessible with many major devices, including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, Roku, etc. You can also use SiriusXM on Chromecast TV by casting it from smartphones.
You can also listen to SiriusXM on your car satellite radio and online using the SiriusXM website. Furthermore, you can stream shows by the most prominent artists like Eminem, Dave Matthews Band, Garth Brooks, Diplo, U2, etc.
How Much Does SiriusXM Cost
SiriusXM provides two tiers of subscription packages
- Music and Entertainment Plan costs $7.99/month and gives access to 400+ channels.
- Platinum Plan at $10.99/month allows access to 425+ channels.
You can access both the subscription plans at $1 for the first three months.
How to Chromecast SiriusXM using Smartphone
To Chromecast SiriusXM app from smartphones, connect the Chromecast device and your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
1) Download the SiriusXM app from Google Play Store for Android phones. If you are an iPhone user, download the SiriusXM app from the App Store.
2) Click Open to launch the app on your smartphone.
3) Then, Login to the SiriusXM app with the account details.
4) Select the content to view on the Chromecast device and tap on the Cast icon in the media player.
5) From the devices available, choose your Chromecast device.
6) Once connected, the content will play on the Chromecast-connected TV screen.
Related: How to Install and Use SiriusXM on Apple TV [2 Ways]
How to Chromecast SiriusXM using PC
To cast SiriusXM from the PC, connect the Chromecast device and PC to the same network.
1) On your PC, open the browser and go to the official SiriusXM website.
2) Choose the Sign-in option and enter the login account details.
3) The SiriusXM webpage will open on your computer. Pick your favorite content from the webpage.
4) In the top-right corner of the webpage, you can find a three vertical dots icon. Tapping the icon will drop a list of options.
5) In the drop-down menu, scroll down and choose the Cast icon.
6) It will search for available devices under the same network. From the search results, select your Chromecast device.
7) Once the Chromecast device is selected, the content from the website will appear on the Chromecast-connected TV screen.
With personalized recommendations on SiriusXM, you can find new music, channels, video titles, shows, etc. In addition to that, you can also sit back and watch Howard Stern videos with epic moments.
Related: How to Install SiriusXM on Firestick / Fire TV
Yes, with a Platinum subscription, you can listen to podcasts everywhere in your car, phone, and in-home with the SiriusXM app.
You can use SiriusXM only on one device at a time.
CNN, C-SPAN, FOX News, MSNBC, and BBC World Service News are the news channels available on SiriusXM. Additionally, it also features exclusive channels like Urban View, POTUS, and more.
There are more than 150 channels available on SiriusXM.
Yes. SiriusXM is Google Home compatible and you can stream it using Google Next and Chromecast devices.