The Weather Channel is the globally popular weather tracker and weather radar service. It gives you the weather forecasts for up to 15 days, and thus, you can plan your trips accordingly. With this app, you Will get a real-time rain forecast, air-quality reports, expert safety tips, etc. And you can also check your local radar, get severe weather alerts in your area and check the forecasts for the next 3 hours on your home screen. In addition to smartphones, you can Chromecast The Weather Channel app’s forecasts to view all weather-related information on the big screen.
To stream content from The Weather Channel, you need any cable or satellite TV service provider. With the local weather and temperature alerts, you shall stay safe from UV rays and dry heats. Along with weather updates, you can also stream some TV shows in which weather is focused. And The Weather Channel is available on Android and iOS with in-built casting support. So you can cast it easily onto your Chromecast device.
How to Chromecast The Weather Channel From Smartphone
1. Connect your Android/iOS and Chromecast device to the same Wifi network.
3. Once installed, launch the app and log in with your cable/satellite TV provider.
4. Then, click on the Cast icon available on the top right corner of the screen.
5. Select your Chromecast device from the list of devices shown.
6. Now, your smartphone screen will be mirrored to your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. Finally, you shall stream the forecasts or any show from The Weather Channel on Chromecast.
Steps to Chromecast The Weather Channel From PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast to the same Wifi network.
2. Now, launch Google Chrome and visit The Weather Channel’s official website.
3. Then, click on the three-dot icon from the top right corner and select the Cast menu.
4. Next, select your Chromecast device from the list of devices shown.
5. Tap on the Sources drop-down to select the Cast tab option.
6. With this, your PC screen will be screen mirrored onto your TV.
7. Then, log in with your TV provider and stream the forecasts or any show from The Weather Channel to your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related: How to Install The Weather Channel on Roku [Guide]
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I watch The Weather Channel on Chromecast?
As the app is available on Android and iOS with built-in casting support, you can cast it from your Smartphone to your Chromecast-connected TV.
2. Does The Weather Channel available on Firestick?
Yes. You will find The Weather Channel for Firestick officially on Amazon App Store. So, you can install it easily on your Fire TV device.