TV Land is one of the American pay-TV channels from the ViacomCBS. You can get TV shows, series, and original programs. It is mainly dedicated to stream comedy shows and content. It features comedic television with a mix of various original shows, modern-day series, and classic sitcoms. A few popular shows include Younger, Hot in Cleveland, The Soul Man, The Jim Gaffigan Show, Kirstie, Imapastor, and Happily Divorced. Let us see how to Chromecast TV Land to your TV.
Though there is no dedicated TV Land application to stream the contents, you can stream the contents from the website. You can screen mirror your Android or iOS smartphone and open the web browser to stream the contents.
How to Chromecast TV Land from Android Smartphone
(1) First, set up your Chromecast device with your TV.
(2) Make sure to connect your Android smartphone and your Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
(3) On your Android device, pull down the notification bar.
(4) Tap the Cast icon.
(5) A list of available devices will appear on the next screen, choose your Chromecast device.
(6) Once the screen is mirrored successfully, open any web browser on your Android smartphone
(7) Visit the TV Land site.
(8) Click on the Watch Live TV tab.
(9) Choose your service provider and log in with the credentials.
(10) The contents will start loading.
(11) Stream any content from the TV Land app. It will appear on your TV screen.
How to Chromecast TV Land from iOS Smartphone
(1) Make sure to connect your Chromecast and iOS smartphone to the same WiFi network.
(2) Now, install Chromecast Streamer from App Store.
(3) Open the Chromecast Streamer app and click OK.
(4) Select the Chromecast device name when it appears.
(5) Then, tap the Connect button.
(6) Your iPhone screen will be mirrored on your TV screen.
(7) Open the browser and go to the TV Land website.
(8) Go to the Watch Live TV tab and log in with your service provider.
(9) Play any video file. It will appear on your TV through Chromecast.
How to Chromecast TV Land From PC
(1) Connect your Mac or Windows PC and your Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
(2) Visit the TV Land website.
(3) Click on the Watch Live TV tab.
(4) Choose the service provider from the list of participating service providers.
(5) Log in with your TV provider account.
(6) Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option.
(7) Select the Chromecast device name.
(8) The tab will be mirrored. Play any video and it will be streamed on your TV.
Related: How to Watch TV Land on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does TV Land have a streaming app?
No, the channel doesn’t have any app to stream.
2. How much does the TV Land cost?
The cost of the channel totally depends on the cable or satellite TV service provider you are choosing to stream.