VH1 is one of America’s cable or satellite TV networks from ViacomCBS Network. With a VH1 channel, one can stream love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Black Ink Cre New York, RuPauls’ Drag Race, Cartel Crew, Basketball Wives, etc. It even features Behind the Scenes shows, focuses on music targeting African American audiences. There is an official TV Everywhere app to stream the channel live and on-demand. You can install the app on various platforms and enjoy shows and TV series. However, you can see how to Chromecast VH1 to your TV screen.
VH1 is not a Chromecast-ready app. So you will need to screen mirror your Android or iOS smartphone to cast the content. Or you can cast the videos from the computer with the Google Chrome web browser.
Chromecast VH1 from Android Smartphone Via Screen Mirroring
(1) First, connect your Android smartphone and Chromecast streaming device to the same Wifi network.
(2) Install VH1app from the Google Play Store.
(3) Open the app after the installation on your Android smartphone.
(4) Choose the Pay-TV service provider that you subscribed to.
(5) Sign in to your account with the provided login credentials.
(6) The contents will load. Minimize the app and go to Settings.
(7) Choose the Bluetooth and connected devices options.
(8) Now, choose the connection Settings.
(9) Select the Cast option or the Smart View option.
(10) Now, tap the menu icon on the top right corner and check the box near the enable wireless display.
(11) Select your Chromecast device and tab Start Broadcasting on the pop-up warning.
(12) Now, your smartphone screen gets mirrored to the TV.
(13) Open the VH1 app and select any video you want to stream. With this, the video gets cast to the Chromecast-connected TV.
Related: How to Chromecast BET to TV [Easy Ways]
Chromecast VH1 from iOS Via Screencasting
(1) Install the Replica app on your iPad or iPhone.
(2) Then, install the VH1 app from the App Store.
(3) Open the VH1 app after the installation and sign in with your Pay-TV subscription provider.
(4) Connect your iOS and Chromecast to the same Wifi network.
(5) Launch the Replica app and select the Chromecast device from the home screen.
(6) Select Connect and then choose Start Broadcasting from the pop-up.
(7) On a successful mirroring, open the VH1 app and start streaming.
Screen Mirroring VH1 from Computer to Chromecast
(1) Connect your Chromecast device and your computer to the same Wifi network.
(2) Launch the Google Chrome web browser and visit the official site.
(3) Choose the live TV option and sign in with a cable or satellite TV service provider.
(4) When the Live TV loads, right-click on the screen and choose the cast option.
Related: How to Chromecast CMT [Easy Guide]
(5) Make sure to select the Chromecast device and click the sources drop-down choose cast tab option.
(6) Now, the tab will be cast on the TV screen.
(7) Choose to play any video which will get screencasts to the TV screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is VH1 on Chromecast?
No, you cannot cast the content directly from the app. It is important to screen mirror the smartphone or computer.
2. Which Streaming Service has VH1?
You can stream VH1 without cable or satellite TV like Philo, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, Vidgo, Fubo TV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV Stream.