Willow TV is most popularly known for streaming cricket matches. It was initially launched in the U.S and later in Canada. The users can access this service through their cable TV networks or Satellite Networks. In addition, you can also stream Willow TV content on various devices by downloading the official app from Play Store or App Store. Willow TV regularly updates the schedule of cricket matches on its website calendar. Learn to Chromecast Willow to TV and stream your favorite league match without lags or freezes.
Willow TV does not have any affiliation with third-party apps or services. So, there will be no ads while streaming your favorite match. Willow TV is the best platform to stream all your favorite ICC matches under one roof.
Two Ways to Chromecast Willow to TV
- Using Smartphone.
- Using PC.
How to Chromecast Willow TV from Smartphone
1) Unlock your smartphone and connect to your home WIFI.
2) Ensure that you have set up your Chromecast device and is properly connected to your TV.
3) Connect your Chromecast device to the same WIFI network as your smartphone.
4) Open the Play Store app on your Android smartphone.
5) You’ll find a search box at the top.
6) Click the Search box and enter Willow TV using the on-screen keyboard.
7) Select the Willow TV from the search results.
8) Hit the Install button to download the Willow TV app.
9) Open the app and enter the Willow login credentials to sign in to your account.
10) Once you’re in, click the Cast icon exhibited on the top of the screen.
11) Tap the name of your Chromecast device and follow the on-screen prompts to mirror your smartphone screen.
12) Within seconds, you’ll see the Willow app interface on your TV screen.
13) Now, watch your favorite cricket match on the bigger screen.
How to Chromecast Willow TV from PC
1) Make sure to set up your Chromecast device with the TV, and don’t forget to connect the Chromecast device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Switch On your PC and launch the Google Chrome browser.
3) Navigate to the official Willow TV website.
4) Select the Login option displayed at the top right corner of the screen.
5) Click the Sign In option from the drop-down menu.
6) Fill in your login credentials on the respective boxes and hit Sign In button.
7) After signing in, click the Customize and Control icon( three-dots icon) displayed at the top-right of the browser.
8) Look for the option Cast and click it.
9) Tap your Chromecast device and hit the option Sources.
10) Click the Cast tab from the drop-down list to start screen sharing.
11) Now, stream different league matches of Willow TV on your TV.
How to Sign Up for Willow TV
1) Go to the Willow TV website (https://www.willow.tv/) using your PC or Smartphone.
2) Select the Login option and tap Register.
3) There are multiple ways to Sign Up for Willow TV.
5) After entering all the necessary details, tap Register to create your account.
Related: How to Chromecast Pantaya to Watch Spanish Movies
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How much is the Willow TV subscription?
The subscription price of Willow TV is 9.99$/month. It does not offer any free trial to the users. The only way to stream Willow TV content is by purchasing it.
2) Can I Chromecast Willow TV?
Yes. You can Chromecast Willow TV using a smartphone or Chrome browser on a PC.
3) Which Streaming service has Willow TV?
Willow TV is only available on the Sling Streaming service. The users can purchase Sling TV to stream Willow TV content. If you’re already using Sling TV, you can stream the Willow TV content on it.