Comedy Central is an American cable channel founded in 1991 and is made entirely for audiences above the age of 18. It is filled with comedy shows, feature films, and late-night programming daily. Comedy Central is available all over the United States and it also has a dedicated app for smartphones. So you can use a Chromecast device to watch Comedy Central on your TV.
The Comedy Central app comes with a built-in cast icon. With that, you can easily cast the Comedy Central app to any casting device.
Ways to Chromecast Comedy Central
- Using Android Devices.
- Through Chrome browser.
To cast Comedy Central, make sure to connect the respective device and the Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
How to Chromecast Comedy Central Using Smartphones
2. Open the Comedy Central app and select any video.
3. Click the Cast icon on the playback screen.
4. Now, select the Chromecast device from the device list.
5. The selected video will start playing on your TV.
How to Chromecast Comedy Central Using PC
1. Install Google Chrome on your PC.
2. Go to Comedy Central website.
3. Click the three-dot icon in the top right corner.
4. Tap Cast and select the Chromecast device.
5. Click the Cast Tab in the Sources drop-down box.
5. Now, your Comedy Central tab will appear on your TV.
6. Select any videos on your PC and they will start playing on your TV.
Related: How to Watch Comedy Central on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Comedy Central app free?
Yes, Comedy Central is completely free for users who have cable TV login credentials.
2. Does YouTube TV have Comedy Central?
Yes, YouTube TV has the Comedy Central channel in their lineup.