In the times of the COVID pandemic, most of the gyms are closed. As an alternative, you can use smartphones as your fitness buddy. One such fitness app is the Peloton. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. The interesting thing about the Peloton app is that the app is equipped with a built-in Cast icon. With that, you can cast the workout videos to your Chromecast connected TVs and do your workout. In this article, we will explore the different ways to Chromecast Peloton.
The built-in Cast icon on the Android smartphone from the beginning. But the iOS app doesn’t have the cast icon. In the recent update of the iOS app, the cast icon is also included. So, you can cast the Peloton app from both Android and iOS devices. If you want, you can also cast the Peloton from your PC.
Different Methods to Chromecast Peloton
There are two different ways to Chromecast Peloton app:
- Using a Smartphone app
- Using Desktop
How to Chromecast Peloton Using the Smartphone app?
(1) Connect your Android or iOS smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast device.
(2) Open Peloton app and login with your account, if asked.
(3) Play any video on the app.
(4) In the Playback screen, tap on the Cast icon on the bottom right corner.
Note: For the better orientation of the video, use your smartphone in landscape mode.
(5) The nearby casting device will appear. Choose your Chromecast device and tap on it.
(6) Now, the workout video will appear on your TV through Chromecast.
(7) If you want to stop the casting, click the Cast icon again and tap on the Stop Casting button.
How to Chromecast Peloton Using PC?
For this method, your PC should have the latest version of the Chrome browser.
(1) Connect your PC to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast device.
(2) Go to the Peloton website and sign in with your account.
(3) Like the smartphone, play any video.
(4) On the playback screen, click on the Cast icon.
(5) Your Chromecast device will appear. Tap on it.
(6) Now, the video will be cast to your TV.
(7) If you want to stop the casting, click the Cast icon again and choose the Stop Casting button or simply close the Chrome browser.
In the times of the COVID pandemic, apps like Peloton will be really helpful in maintaining body fitness. The built-in Cast icon in the Peloton app is an added advantage, that you can cast the video to a bigger screen. Cast the Peloton app to your Chromecast connected TV and stay fit. If you have any doubts, tell us in the comments below.
Other Supporting Devices
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Peloton work with Chromecast?
Yes, both the Peloton app and website work with Chromecast.
2. How do I cast my iPhone to Peloton?
If you are using an old Peloton app, update the app. The cast icon will be available. With the Cast icon, you can cast the app to any casting device.
3. Can I get the Peloton app on my smart TV?
Yes, you can. Peloton app is available for Android smart TVs.