TBS is one of the popular streaming services to watch comedy shows, movies, TV shows, sports, and more. TBS is one of the most-watched channels in North America. You can stream all the full episodes of your favorite shows and movies with your TV provider subscription. Some of the TV providers used to watch TBS are AT&T TV, Optimum, DIRECT TV, and Spectrum. TBS is available on many languages. The TBS is available on App Store and it is compatible with Apple TV.
The TBS originals available are American Dad, Wipeout, The Last OG, CHAD, and more. With the TBS app, you can also stream NCAA Basketball League for Men, Baseball Major League, and Professional Wrestling.
How to Install TBS on Apple TV
1. On your Apple TV, navigate to the home screen.
2. Click on App Store.
3. From the top right of the App Store, click on the Magnifying glass icon.
4. Now, search and type for the TBS app.
5. Then, click on Get to install the TBS app on your TV.
6. Once installed, launch the TBS app.
How to Activate TBS app for Apple TV
1. Launch the TBS app.
2. You will get an activation code on your TV screen.
3. Go to the TBS activation website.
4. Enter the TBS activation code and click on Continue.
5. After the activation, stream TBS videos.
Alternative Way to Watch TBS on Apple TV
If you don’t want to install the TBS app, you can easily screen mirror the app from your iPhone to your Apple TV.
1. Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Then, install the TBS app on your iPhone/iPad from App Store.
3. Now, go to Control Center and select Screen Mirroring.
4. Select your Apple TV name from the list of devices shown.
5. Now, the iPhone screen will be mirrored on your TV.
6. Next, launch the TBS app and sign in with your TV Provider.
7. Then, select and play your favorite content from TBS.
Related: How to Install TBS on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Chromecast the TBS app?
Yes, you can easily cast the TBS app to a Chromecast device.
2. Is TBS app free on Apple TV?
Yes, you can install the TBS app for free from the App Store.