Are you tired of paying for streaming services? If yes, Tubi would be your better option to stream all movies, TV shows, and series for free. Tubi has got one of the largest movie libraries with 20000+ movies and series. You can register and sign in to your account to start streaming for free. All the movies, TV shows, series are neatly sorted under multiple categories. The Tubi app is compatible with multiple platforms and devices. Here we are going to discuss how to stream Tubi TV with Chromecast to the TV screen.
You can install the Tubi app on their Android or iOS smartphone and cast the videos to the Chromecast screen. If you have a PC, you can also cast the Tubi webpage.
How to Chromecast Tubi from Smartphone
(1) Set up the Chromecast device with your TV and turn on the device.
(2) Connect your Chromecast device to your WiFi network.
(3) Make sure that your Android or iOS smartphone is connected to the same WiFi network.
(5) Sign in to your account if asked.
(6) Tap the Cast icon on the Tubi app.
(7) Choose the Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
(8) Play any movie you want and it will stream on your TV.
Alternative Ways to Chromecast Tubi TV
(1) Connect your PC to the same WiFi network as that of that Chromecast device.
(2) Go to the Tubi website.
(3) On the Tubi website, click the Sign In option.
(4) Enter your log-in credentials.
(5) Click on the Three-dotted menu option.
(6) Click on the Cast option.
(7) Select your Chromecast device and choose the Cast Tab from the Sources drop-down box.
(8) Once the tab is cast on your TV screen, select the video title and watch them on your Chromecast.
Related: How to Install and Stream Tubi TV on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Tubi TV work with Chromecast?
Yes, the Tubi app natively supports casting. You can cast directly from the app while they are on the same WiFi network.
2. How do I connect Chromecast to Tubi TV?
You can connect Chromecast to Tubi while the devices are on the same WiFi network.