9Now is an Australian-based live streaming service to stream all of Nine’s TV channels in one place. It allows you to access live content and on-demand video content from the channels like Channel 9, 9Gem, 9Rush, 9Life, and 9Go!. Users can stream various programs, including news, drama, comedy, lifestyle, and TV shows. Furthermore, you can stream all the 9Now TV content for free with a TV provider subscription. All the content in the app is segmented into different categories to provide a convenient interface to the users. 9Now is accessible with many major devices like smart TVs, smartphones, computers, web browsers. Continue reading this article to learn the different methods to stream 9Now on Apple TV.
How to Get 9Now on Apple TV from App Store
This method is used in 4th generation models of Apple TV that have the App Store in it. You can download and stream the 9Now app easily by following the steps.
Quick Start Guide: on Apple TV, go to App Store >> Magnifier icon >> search for 9Now >> select 9Now >> Get >> Open.
1) In your Apple TV, go to App Store.
2) In the App Store, search for the app 9Now using the Magnifier icon. Then, select the 9Now app from the search results.
3) Select Get to download the 9Now app. Once downloading process completes, the installation process will begin.
4) After installing, launch 9Now on Apple TV.
5) To access the contents on 9Now, you need to provide the Nine account login details.
6) Visit the activation site of 9Now (https://www.9now.com.au/activate) from a browser and log in to your account.
7) When an activation code gets displayed, you need to enter it on your Apple TV.
7) Upon successfully activating, you can access the 9Now content and enjoy watching it on the Apple TV Screen.
Related: How to Add and Stream Voot on Apple TV [Complete Guide]
Alternate Method: AirPlay 9Now on Apple TV
You cannot install apps on the Apple TV models like 2nd and 3rd generation Apple TVs. In such cases, you can use the AirPlay method to stream the contents from iOS devices to Apple TV. Here are the steps to AirPlay 9Now on your Apple TV
1) Connect your Apple TV and iPhone to the same Internet or Wi-Fi connection.
2) Now, on your iPhone, go to App Store and download the 9Now app.
3) You need to wait for the installation of the app to complete on your iPhone.
4) Select Open on your iPhone and log in with the account details. After that, select the contents from the 9Now app that you want to AirPlay on Apple TV.
5) Click on the AirPlay icon on the top-right corner of the media player in the iPhone.
6) After that, select the Apple TV from the list of available devices connected to the same network.
Related: How to Stream Use 9Now on Roku [2 Alternative Ways]
7) Once connected, the content from the app will screen mirror onto your Apple TV screen.
You can rely on either of the methods to stream your favorite shows on 9Now for free. Besides streaming TV shows, you can use the 9Now app on your Apple TV to watch live news from channels like 9News, 60 Minutes, TODAY, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check whether your Apple device is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network and refresh your router. If the trouble prolongs, turn off the device and unplug it. After 30 seconds, plug in the cable back to the power socket to turn on Apple TV.
To stream 9Now, you can use the VPNs like NordVPN, Surfshark, ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, IPVanish and PrivateVPN.
Loading problems may occur due to some security measures that block the video from playing. To sort this out, check the security settings.
9Now has some most popular shows like Resident Alien, Manifest, New Amsterdam, Law & Order, Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, and more.
Yes. 9Now app is free to download and use.