Telegram is a popular messaging app that has more than 500 million active users. It ranks as one of the apps in the top ten most downloaded apps list. Telegram is completely free and it is equipped with tons of features. The important feature to highlight in Telegram is its security features. Telegram is highly secure and safe to use compared to other social media platforms. As the Telegram app is not available for Apple TV, the only way to get Telegram on Apple TV is by screen mirroring.
Telegram is a user-friendly app that allows users to customize the app’s interface. The video calls and audio calls are end-to-end encrypted makes it difficult for hackers to steal user data. Telegram is the best platform to connect with your families and friends.
How to Screen Mirror Telegram on Apple TV using iPhone
1) Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
2) Open the App Store app on your iPhone.
3) Tap the search box at the top and type Telegram Messenger.
4) Select the Telegram app from the search results and install it.
5) Open the Telegram app.
6) Fill in your phone number and complete the verification process.
7) Once you’re inside the Telegram, swipe down on the top right corner of the screen to open the Control Center.
8) Look for the Screen Mirroring icon and tap it.
9) Select your Apple TV from the list.
10) If you’re screen mirroring for the first time, your Apple TV shows an activation passcode.
11) Enter the code on your iPhone and follow the instructions to set up the device for screen mirroring.
12) Now, open the Telegram app and enjoy viewing the app on your Apple TV.
How to Screen Mirror Telegram on Apple TV Using Mac
1) Ensure that your Apple TV and Mac are connected to the same WiFi network.
2) On your Mac home screen, look for the Airplay icon at the Menu bar. If you can’t see the AirPlay icon, you need to enable the AirPlay icon in the display settings.
3) Click the Apple icon displayed at the top left corner of the screen.
4) Select the option System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
5) You’ll be navigated to System Preference settings.
6) Locate and select the Displays menu.
7) At the bottom of the screen, turn on the option AirPlay Display and make sure to tick the box placed left to the option Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available.
8) Now, go to the home screen on Mac. You’ll see the AirPlay icon at the menu bar.
9) Click the AirPlay icon.
10) Select your Apple TV to mirror your Mac’s screen.
11) Launch the Safari browser on your Mac.
12) Visit the official Telegram site.
13) Enter the phone number to sign in to your account.
11) That’s it. As your Mac’s screen is mirrored, you’ll see the Telegram app on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Add Telegram on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I download the Telegram app on Apple TV?
Unfortunately, the Telegram app is not available for Apple TV. It is available only for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
2) Is Telegram free to use?
Yes! Telegram app is completely free to use.