ABC is the best app to stream your favorite ABC shows, movies, and news. ABC app lets you get on-demand episodes from your favorite series, or you can watch ABC live without the cable. You can get the latest and full episodes of your favorite ABC shows and stream live TV, all with the ABC app. Even without the sign-in, you shall stream hours of content. In addition, you can create a free account on ABC to stream the media contents from anywhere at any time. If you like to watch ABC on Apple TV, you can get it easily from the App Store. With this, you shall watch local news, favorite series, live sports, TV shows, etc. With ABC, you shall find new episodes from FX, Freeform, ABC News, National Geographic, etc.
Streaming anything on Apple TV really gives us the best streaming experience. Some of the shows available on ABC are Big Sky, 20/20, Call Your Mother, General Hospital, American Housewife, The Good Doctor, and many more.
How to Stream ABC on Apple TV
If you have the latest model of Apple TV 4k or HD, installing ABC from the Apple App Store is easy.
Quick Guide: Launch the App Store >> click Magnifier icon > enter ABC >> select the app >> select Install >> click Open.
1. Turn on your Apple TV without a remote or using a remote, connect it to the internet, and go to App Store.
2. In the App Store, search for the ABC app.
3. Click on the ABC app icon.
4. Next, click on Get to install the ABC app on your Apple TV.
How to Activate ABC on Apple TV
Upon adding the ABC channel, you must activate it to stream it on your TV.
1. Launch the ABC app from the App Store.
2. Select Account on the ABC home page.
3. In the Account menu, select your TV provider and click on the Sign-in button.
4. Now, you will get an activation code on your Apple TV screen.
5. Visit the ABC activation website (https://www.abc.com/activate).
6. Enter the activation code and click on Continue.
7. Now, you can watch your favorite ABC shows on Apple TV.
You can watch Daily Wire on Apple TV to stream news, entertainment, opinions, podcasts, and more.
Alternative Way: How to Watch ABC on Apple TV Via Screen Mirroring
1. Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same WIFI network.
2. Download and install the ABC app from the App Store.
3. From the Control Center, select Screen mirroring.
4. Then, select your Apple TV device.
5. Your iPhone screen will be mirrored on your Apple TV.
6. Then, launch the ABC app and watch your ABC shows.
How to Watch ABC on Apple TV Without Cable
Few streaming services support streaming ABC live without cable, and you can make of the one you already subscribed to.
With Sling TV on Apple TV, you shall watch ABC along with 200+ channels. Additionally, you shall watch over 85000+ movies and on-demand shows. It includes premium channels like FOX News, MSNBC, Lifetime, HGTV, Food Network, etc. There are three different subscription plans Sling Orange ($30/month), Sling Blue ($30/month), and Sling Orange + Sling Blue ($45/month).
With Hulu, you will find everything you want to stream 65+ live TV TV shows and movies. It is the better choice to watch ABC and its shows. The users can stream the latest sports, news, events, and more. With Hulu on Apple TV, you can access never-to-miss Hulu originals. You can get Hulu + Live TV with ads ($64.99/month) or Hulu Premium + Live TV without ads($70.99/month).
YouTube TV on Apple TV is yet another best and most cost-effective way to watch ABC. In addition, you shall get access to 85+ channels of different genres. It includes unlimited cloud DVR with no storage limits, and you can watch the recorded titles for up to nine months. YouTube TV costs $64.99/month, and you can cancel the subscription anytime.
AT&T TV, rebranded as DirecTV Stream on Apple TV, is yet another great option to watch ABC without cable. It offers many live TV and on-demand titles that you can watch anytime. Besides, it offers live sports, breaking news, hit movies, and most talked shows. You can get ABC with the Entertainment package ($69.99/month).
How to Fix ABC Apple TV App Not Working
The possible causes and ways to fix ABC not working are as follows.
The ABC app may not work when there is any issue with the internet connection or server outage. In addition, it may not work when the app version and device firmware aren’t compatible. The best possible fixes are listed down.
- Connect your Apple TV to the strong WIFI or internet.
- In case of a server outage, you shall wait for it to get fixed.
- Update the app on Apple TV with the latest version.
- You shall force close the app and relaunch it.
- Uninstall and reinstall the ABC app.
- Update Apple TV firmware with the new version.
These are all the possible ways to watch the ABC app with and without cable. You can watch your favorite episodes on the go or unlock channels to instantly access premium channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can watch ABC shows anytime you want as it is available on App Store.
ABC News features continuous live and on-demand media content for free.
Yes. The channel is available on Apple TV officially.
Yes. It is available on different streaming services like Hulu, YouTube TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, etc.