Samsung Smart TV aims to deliver the best of entertainment. It is one of the popular smart TV options to watch movies, TV shows, sports, music, and more. Nevertheless, it failed to hold the support of a lot of streaming services. If you are a music lover, you can listen to Apple Music on your Samsung TV. Apple Music is a subscription service that offers you over 75 million songs. Earlier, Apple products and Apple services offered support for only Apple devices. However, you can Chromecast Apple Music to listen to your favorite tracks on the big screen. Further, Samsung Electronics is the first TV brand to integrate with Apple TV. Apple Music lets you stream songs, music videos, and more in 100+ countries.
Apple Music is available on Samsung Smart TV models that are released from 2018 onwards. If you have the previous models, you will not be able to install the application. Apple Music offers you 3 months free trial. After that, you can get it for $9.99 per month and $99 per annum.
How to Play Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
1. Navigate on the home screen and select the Apps section on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Next, use the search bar to type and search for the Apple Music app.
3. Then, click on the Apple Music app and press Install.
4. After installing the Apple Music app, click on Add to home and drag along to your desired location on your Smart TV.
5. Once installed, launch the Apple Music app on your TV.
6. On the Welcome screen, click on Continue.
7. Wait for the Welcome screen of the Apple Music app to appear. If you are a new user, select Already a Subscriber? and follow the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Apple Music account, click on Sign In.
8. Once signed in with your Apple ID, start the playback of Apple Music on your TV now.
Alternative Way: How to Transfer Apple Music Songs to Samsung TV
If your network cannot stream Apple Music on your Samsung Smart TV, you can stream the songs offline. For that, you have to convert the Apple Music tracks to your local drive, and the converted audio files can be played on any device offline. Now let’s learn to convert the tracks from Apple Music and transfer them to Smart TV. We are going to do that with the Sidify Apple Music Converter.
1. Launch the Sidify converter and click on “+” to add Apple Music tracks in your iTunes to your local drive.
2. Now, click on Settings from the upper right and you can select the output format you want and set the conversion speed and output quality. And also, set the output path folder where you want to save the file.
3. Next, click on the Convert button to start converting the tracks. If the conversion finishes, go to Converted to find the converted audio files.
Now you have successfully connected the tracks from Apple Music onto your local drive. And now, we can transfer the converted Apple Music file to Samsung Smart TV in two ways.
- Move the converted music to a USB flash drive and plug it into your Samsung Smart TV.
- You can copy the converted music into your Smartphone and connect your phone to Samsung TV through Bluetooth. Once connected, you can play the music file from your phone to Samsung Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I play Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, you can play Apple Music on Samsun TV from the Apple Music app.
2. Where can I get Apple Music on Samsung TV?
You can find the Apple Music app under the Apps section on Samsung TV.