Bloomberg is an American pay-TV channel that delivers business news, market news, data analysis, and various business-related stuff. It owns various stations like Bloomberg TV for the USA, Malaysia, Asia Pacific, EMEA for London, Bloomberg E!, Bloomberg HT for Istanbul, and more. It offers the Bloomberg app for various devices like Android, iOS, Fire TV, Roku, and Apple TV.
You can install the Bloomberg TV Everywhere app on Apple TV with ease. With your cable TV subscription, you can activate the Bloomberg app to stream the contents. You can also get streaming service providers like Hulu, AT&T TV, or Sling TV to stream the channel without cable.
How to Install Bloomberg on Apple TV
(1) On your Apple TV home screen, click on the App Store.
(2) Now, click on the Search option.
(3) On the search screen, type Bloomberg.
(4) Select the Bloomberg app from the search results.
(5) Click on the Get button to install the Bloomberg app.
(6) Now, open the Bloomberg app on your Apple TV.
(7) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial set-up.
(8) Then, sign in with your pay-TV service provider credentials and start streaming the content.
Alternative Ways to stream Bloomberg on Apple TV
Basic Hulu + Live TV – $64.99/month; Ad-free Premium Hulu + Live TV – $70.99/month.
Hulu is one of the best options to stream + live TV channels, including Bloomberg, MSNBC, NBC, CNBC, TBS, A&T, TNT, HGTV, ABC, CBS, Fox, and more. With Hulu on Apple TV, you can also get to access all of its on-demand contents along with DVR storage.
Entertainment Pack – $69.99/month for 65+ live TV channels; Choice Pack – $64.99/month for 90+ live TV channels; Ultimate – $94.99/month for 130+ live TV channels; Premier – $139.99/month for 140+ live TB channels.
AT&T TV is the largest streaming service provider in the USA, with 100+ live TV channels and 65000+ on-demand content. It features Bloomberg as a part of its Entertainment pack. With AT&T TV, you will get 65+ other live TV channels with 20 hours of cloud storage.
Blue Pack – $35/month; Orange Pack –$35/month; Combined Pack – $50/month.
Bloomberg is one of the live TV channels offered by Sling TV. You can get the channel either by subscribing to the Orange or Combined pack. With Sling TV on Apple TV, you can stream channels like TBS, A&E, AMC, AXC, BBC America, BET, Bravo, and CNBC.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there are Bloomberg app for Apple TV?
You can enjoy full access to the Bloomberg contents both live and on-demand with the Bloomberg app on your Apple TV.
2. What are the best Business news app for Apple TV?
You can try channels like Bloomberg, CNBC, TheStreet App, Fox Business App, The Wall Street Journal App, MarketWatch, and Barron’s App.