Crunchyroll is the biggest anime content provider in the world. With the Crunchyroll app, you can get to watch all the latest animes from all over the world. But, if you are a Vizio Smart TV user, you have bad news. The Crunchyroll app is yet to release for the Vizio smart TV. In the Vizio SmartCast TVs, the Crunchyroll app is not included in the pre-installed apps, and the app is not available on the Vizio App Store.
If you are desperate to watch Crunchyroll on Vizio Smart TV, you can cast the app from your smartphone. The Crunchyroll app is equipped with the Cast icon. With the Cast icon, you can cast the video from the app to your Vizio Smar TV.
How to Get Crunchyroll on Vizio Smart TV [Cast using Smartphone]
Before getting into the steps, connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Vizio Smart TV.
(2) Open the app and sign in with your Crunchyroll account.
(3) Tap the Cast icon or Chromecast icon on the top right corner of the screen.
(4) On the list of devices, choose your Vizio Smart TV.
(5) Now, play any video on the app. The anime video will appear on your Vizio Smart TV.
(6) To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon and choose the Disconnect option.
Related: How to Get Crunchyroll on Samsung Smart TV
How to Watch Crunchyroll on Vizio Smart TV [Cast from PC]
(1) Begin with connecting your PC and Vizio TV to the same WIFI.
(2) Launch a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of Crunchyroll (https://www.crunchyroll.com/).
(3) Hover to the top-right and click on the Log In link.
(4) On the following window, provide the necessary details to create an account or log in to your account.
(5) Now, right-click anywhere on the screen to choose the Cast option on the pop-up.
(6) Select your Vizio TV from all the available devices.
(7) Start playing an anime on your PC and the same will play on your Vizio TV.
Other than the casting, you can also use external streaming devices like Amazon Firestick or Roku to install the Crunchyroll app. Get to know how to install Crunchyroll on Roku.
Sony and Crunchyroll
Sony bought Crunchyroll from Warner Media for a whopping 1.2 billion. This new deal may bring new changes to the anime platform. With this new deal, we may get the Crunchyroll app for all smart TVs and other streaming devices, including Vizio Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the app is not available for Vizio Smart TV. You can cast the app from your smartphone.
No. Crunchyroll isn’t officially available for Vizio TVs.
You can either use the Vizio App Store to install apps or cast the apps from your smartphone.