Disney Plus was an instant hit when it was launched for the first time in November 2019. It attracted millions of users, and now it is one of the most preferred streaming services. Disney+ ensures the users with the premium experience as it covers titles from Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, etc. In addition, you will get access to its originals, popular and classic movies, etc. It is one of the few family-friendly apps as it features in-built parental controls. As of now, you will get the Disney Plus app on select models of Panasonic Smart TV.
However, others can use the workaround to watch the Disney Plus app on your smart TV. All Panasonic smart TV has a built-in Cast feature. So, from your Android smartphone or tablet, you can cast the video content from the Disney Plus app to your Panasonic Smart TV.
How to Download Disney Plus on Panasonic Smart TV
Quick Start Guide: On Panasonic TV, select Apps tab >> click Google Play Store >> search for Disney+ >> click Install >> select Open >> Login and stream.
(1) Connect your Panasonic Smart TV to a WIFI to select the Apps tab.
(2) Now, highlight the Google Play Store tile.
(3) Click on the Magnifier icon and type Disney Plus.
(4) Choose the same when you get the suggestions.
(5) Click on the Install button to download the Disney+ app on your Panasonic TV.
(6) After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
(7) Provide the login details to access your account.
(8) Now, choose to stream any title of the Disney+ account on your Panasonic smart TV.
Alternative Way: How to Cast Disney Plus to Panasonic Smart TVs from Android
The below method can be carried out to get Disney Plus on old Panasonic Smart TVs. i.e., you can screen mirror Disney Plus to TV with the below guide.
(1) Install the Disney Plus app from the Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
(2) Connect the Android device and Panasonic Smart TV to the same WiFi connection.
(3) Open the Disney+ app and sign in with your subscribed account.
(4) Hover to hit the Cast icon on the screen.
(5) The available casting devices will appear. Choose your Panasonic Smart TV.
(6) When the Disney Plus home screen loads up, play any movie or series from the app and it will appear on your smart TV.
(7) If you want to stop the casting, close the Disney+ on your smartphone or click the Cast icon again and tap on Stop Casting.
Other Ways to Stream Disney+ on Panasonic TV
You can also use a browser on Panasonic Smart TV to access the Disney+ website. But, some users are complaining that the website takes more time to load and has some buffering issues. If buffering is not going to be an issue, you can try with the browser. But, we recommend you to cast to Panasonic TV.
You can also use external streaming devices like Firestick or Roku on your Panasonic Smart TV to install the Disney Plus app. The app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store and the Amazon App Store.
With that, Disney may lose some valuable subscribers. We may expect the Disney+ app can be released for other Panasonic Smart TVs in the near future.
That was all the information we have gathered for you regarding how to get Disney Plus on Panasonic Smart TV. If you find any difficulty in accessing the app, you shall contact Disney Plus Support for immediate help or reach out to Panasonic help.
How to Stream Disney Plus on Other Smart TVs
- How to Install Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV
- How to Get Disney Plus on Philips Smart TV [2 Ways]
- Disney Plus on Sharp Smart TV
- How to Get Disney Plus on Telstra TV [Possible Ways]
- How to Install Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- Disney Plus on Roku: How to Install, Activate and Watch
- How to Stream Disney Plus on Firestick
- How to Install Disney Plus on Apple TV [All Models]
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get Disney Plus on Panasonic smart TVs of select models officially. However, those unsupported models can rely on the screencasting method.
Disney+ can be installed on Panasonic OLED TV models including EZ, FZ, GZ, HZ, and JZ. In addition, you can get it on LED TVs covering EX, FX, GX, HX, JX models.
Yes. You can cast Disney+ to TV as the Disney+ Android and iOS apps support the built-in cast option.
It may not be available because you own an old Panasonic TV model. So, you may end up not getting Disney Plus on Panasonic smart TV.
Yes. You shall search for the app on the app store to download it.