Disney Plus is almost a year old streaming platform that is available in selected countries. In the app, you will watch all the movies and TV shows owned by Disney, Marvel, and Pixar. In addition to that, you can also get access to video content from Star Wars and National Geographic. Though the app is new, it is available for all smartphones and smart TVs. In the Samsung Smart TV, you can install the Disney Plus app from the Smart Hub store.
You can install the Disney Plus app only on the TV models after 2016. In the older models (2015 and before), you can’t install any apps manually. If you have the 2016 and above model Samsung Smart TV, follow the below steps to install the Disney Plus app.
How to Install Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
(1) Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and make sure that it is connected to an active internet connection.
(2) On the remote, click the Smart Hub button.
(3) The App Store will appear. Click the Apps section from the TV screen.
(4) Apps from different categories will appear. Go to the Search icon on the top right of the screen.
(5) Type Disney+ or Disney Plus and search.
(6) Select the Disney Plus app on the next screen.
(7) Now, click the Install button. This will download and install the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
(8) When the installation process, click the Open button to launch the app.
(9) Sign in with your Disney Plus account and start watching your favorite shows on your smart TV.
Install the Disney+ app on your Samsung Smart TV and get to watch all the latest movies & TV shows from Disney & Marvel. The most anticipated series, Mandalorian Season 2, is scheduled for October 30. Install the Disney Plus app and watch the series on your Samsung Smart TV. If you have any difficulties in the above steps, let us know in the comments below.
Related: Disney Plus on Sharp Smart TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Disney Plus available on Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, the Disney+ app is available for Samsung Smart TVs from 2016 and above.
2. What Samsung TVs support Disney plus?
Samsung Smart TVs that are made after 2016 supports the Disney+ app.
3. How do I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
You can download and install apps on your Samsung Smart TV with the help of Smart Hub.