With a media player like Apple TV, you can watch channels like El Rey. El Rey is a cable TV network founded in 2013. The programming included are action series, sports, and lifestyle programming. These are the kinds of shows that you need to watch to stay entertained. You don’t need to worry about the Spanish channel name, but the shows are programmed in English. But in 2020, El Rey ceased all of its operations and was sold to the Roku Channel.
In 2021, El Rey Network was relaunched in the Roku channel. So, you can still access the El Rey content on Roku’s platform. You can just create a free account on its official site and watch the El Rey programming for free. But, some of the channels cost you money. With an account of the Roku channel, you can watch El Rey’s programming, such as Dusk till the Dawn and Lucha Underground.
How to Watch El Rey On Apple TV
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad and Apple TV to the same WiFi connection.
2. Install the Roku app from the App Store.
3. Tap on Screen Mirroring from the Control Center.
4. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
5. Now, open the Roku app and sign in with your account.
6. Select the Roku Channel tab from the bottom of the interface.
7. Search for El Rey.
8. Select a movie or TV show to watch on your Apple TV.
How to AirPlay El Rey from Mac PC
1. Connect your Mac and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Click on the AirPlay icon from the home screen.
3. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
4. Then, open the Safari browser.
5. Visit the official website of the Roku channel.
6. Sign in with your account.
7. Search for El Rey shows.
8. Play any movie or TV show.
9. Now, you can watch El Rey on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Chromecast El Rey to TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I watch El Rey channel?
You can watch El Rey on the Roku Channel.
2. What happened to the El Rey channel?
El Rey ceased its operations in 2020.