ESPN is an American sports Channel founded in 1979 and is a popular channel to stay tuned to the sports events in the United States. It carries the right to program the most popular sports events such as NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and major soccer leagues. It brings you the live scores for every game. In addition, you will also get updates about the up-to-the-minute scores, latest news, video content, etc. Upon subscribing to ESPN Plus, you can access exclusive originals, premium articles, live sports, and more. Unfortunately, the ESPN application is unavailable for your LG Smart TV. But, you can screen mirror ESPN from your Android device and your PC to your Smart TV.
How to Get ESPN on LG Smart TV from Android
1. Connect your Android device and LG Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the ESPN App from the Google Play Store.
3. Then, select Cast/Screen Mirroring/Smart Mirroring from the Notification Panel. It varies from device to device.
4. Choose your LG TV from the list of available devices.
5. Now, open the ESPN app and log in with your cable TV subscription account.
6. Select any Sports match to watch.
7. Finally, you can watch ESPN on your LG TV.
Related: How to Watch Sky Go on LG Smart TV
How to Stream ESPN on LG TV using iOS
1. Connect your LG TV and your iOS device to the same WIFI.
2. Go to the Apple App Store, search and download the ESPN app.
3. Launch the app and log in to your ESPN account.
4. Now, select any content on your handheld to start playing.
5. Click on the AirPlay icon and choose the LG TV to which you want to connect. Optionally, open Control Center and select Screen Mirroring.
6. When the connection establishes, you shall stream sports events on your TV.
Related: How to Add and Watch ESPN on Firestick [2 Quick Ways]
Alternative Way: Watch ESPN on LG TV using PC
1. Visit the official website of ESPN on your PC using a Chrome browser.
2. Select any sports match.
3. Now, you need to sign in with your cable TV subscription account.
4. Then, click on the Three Vertical Dots from the upper right corner and choose the Cast option.
5. Select your LG TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, you can enjoy watching your favorite sports match from ESPN on LG TV.
Related: How to Get Netflix on LG Smart TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, the app is unavailable for the LG Smart TV.
ESPN is free to install on your supported devices. But you need to have a cable TV subscription account to access the application.
You can Screen Mirror ESPN from your Android device and PC to your Smart TV.
ESPN isn’t currently compatible with LG TVs and hence it isn’t available.
ESPN+ isn’t officially available for LG Smart TV and you cannot download it.
No. ESPN+ isn’t available on LG TV.