Film On offers hundreds of free channels, live radio content, and on-demand videos for free. It provides digital content that includes 700 channels and 45000 video titles in English and Spanish. Furthermore, you can also stream CineBx and Allied Film content on FilmOn. With the free subscription on FilmOn, you can stream 100+ channels with advertisements. But Premium pack provides over 500 channels with HD quality. It is available at $14.95 per month and $149.99 per annum. Unfortunately, FilmOn TV doesn’t have a standalone app for Apple TV. But there are other workarounds to stream it on Apple TV by screen mirroring using your iPhone and PC.
How to Watch FilmOn on Apple TV
Before you begin, connect your iPhone to the same network as Apple TV.
1) To enable AirPlay on Apple TV, go to Settings and select AirPlay under Settings.
2) Now, on AirPlay and Homekit page, enable AirPlay.
3) On your iPhone, find App Store and Open it.
4) Next, search for the FilmOn app and install it on your iPhone.
5) Further, go to the Notification Panel and select Screen Mirroring.
6) Choose your Apple TV from the available devices nearby. Now Apple TV screen will mirror the iPhone screen.
7) Open the FilmOn app on your iPhone and Sign in with account details. Select any content from the FilmOn app and watch it on your Apple TV Screen.
Related: How to Add & Stream Pantaya on Apple TV [2 Ways]
Alternate Way to Stream FilmOn on Apple TV
To AirPlay FilmOn from Mac to Apple TV, make sure to connect Mac and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi. Also, ensure to update the latest version of Mac OS.
1) On your Mac OS system, open the browser and visit the Official FilmOn website.
2) Now, you can see all the FilmOn content on the Mac screen.
3) Select the content you want to watch on Apple TV and click the AirPlay icon from the quick menu bar. You can control the mirroring from the AirPlay icon in the menu bar.
4) Select your Apple TV device name from the devices list.
5) At last, the content playing in Mac System will automatically load on your Apple TV screen.
FilmOn is available in the United Kingdom, and FlimOn.tv has banned its services outside the United Kingdom. However, you can use VPN services to stream FilmOn TV outside the UK.
There are several alternates available for FilmOn. Among them, Pluto TV is the best choice. It is available for free with additional features.
FilmON.TV membership is free for all public members, and they can watch live television using the internet and over the Air.
FilmOn free pack is worth watching. At the same time, the subscription service provides more attractive features and is definitely worth your money.